MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thread to say hi.

I've just joined this site having bought a 2006 F4 with 4100 miles on the clock.

Simply a stunning bike, I am completely in awe of the bikes looks.

I used to ride a 2001 Fireblade but wrote it off just over 2 months ago, breaking 3 ribs (front and back), collarbone and chipping a bone in my pelvis. Just about healed now though.

Looking forward to taking an active part on the site.

Tony

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome Tony!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Nice upgrade from the blade!
Welcome - you're nice and local for the Bristol Italian Auto Festival in April, there's usually a fistful of MV riders meet there.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome on, you'll find everything you need to know from many knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi and welcome Tony :)

Not only does the F4 have killer looks, you'll be presently surprised just how easy they are to work on :smoking:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the welcome.

I managed to get out for a ride last night for the first time. Wow, there is just no comparison to the Blade. I am still smiling 24 hours later.

Nice upgrade from the blade!
Welcome - you're nice and local for the Bristol Italian Auto Festival in April, there's usually a fistful of MV riders meet there.
Thanks Harvey. I'll look out for the festival nearer the time.

Tony

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Welcome Tony.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Tony, I'm a new member 2. Hope you are healing well. My son had a collision on his new GSXR 1000 a few weeks back. A woman did a u turn in front of him in the dark without her lights on & she was very drunk. He is healing very quickly but he had been injured quite badly. Enjoy your new ride. Keith.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome Tony , if thats Wadeford near Chard then you are very close , I'm in Yeovil . PM me if you want to meet up for a ride .Ian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Tony , if thats Wadeford near Chard then you are very close , I'm in Yeovil . PM me if you want to meet up for a ride .Ian
Thanks Ian, I'll certainly be up for that. I'll pm you shortly.

In the meantime, I'm having real difficulty in getting onto the UK MV Site. I've registered (twice, one under a different name to see if it made a difference) but get no confirming email. Very frustrating.

Tony

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi top cat, I am not too far away either and hope to attend the Bristol affair next year. Based in Carterton which is about 1h30 from Bristol. I am having the same issues with the UK site and it is becoming very frustrated.
Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts