MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to you all! I've been lurking on this site for a couple of months now and I finally decided to join. You guys (and gals) remind me of my BMW virtual family over @ roadfly as well as my fellow BMWCCA members. That's a compliment. My discovery of the Agusta marque almost mirrors my introduction to BMW. For years I believed that those who purchased cars bearing the blue and white prop (roundel), were merely paying for the name and the "perception" of quality...then I drove one. Can you say epiphany? I have previously owned only japanese bikes. For some reason, the BMW's (the two wheeled variety) have never quite appealed to me ( I have to admit, however, that BMW has made great strides in recent years). I saw my first Agusta, a 2006 F4 1000S on a recent visit to Florida. Can you say (and I know it's not a real term) Re-Epihany? I knew then and there that I must have one. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice introduction, welcome!

Don't forget to complete your profile.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome from a new member. You will enjoy your MV and you will find good friends here. :heart:
Welcome in the motorcycle history.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts