MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys hope everyone is doing great. I wanted to do a quick introduction, my name is Mohamed and I live in Dubai. I grew up riding atv's and dirt bikes so have always loved bikes in general.

First proper street bike was a 1996 Aprilia RS 250, 2 stroke - mental machine where the powerband kicked after 10k rpm. After that (and a long break from riding) I picked up a Kawasaki ZX10R which I enjoyed for a few years before selling to a friend. Finally after another few years break the MV Agusta Brutale 1000rr came into my life and wow - just wow. What an incredible machine.

Look forward to being part of the forum and will post pics and videos whenever I can. Wishing everyone all the best, safe riding and health 馃檹馃檹

Mo

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
welcome mate, beautiful county ur in and beautiful bike u have.
ul enjoy being part of this forum, good people and lots of advice
tell us about the bike when u can, any plans to modify it or u leaving it stock?

Reactions: MrWolf266

Old Wing Nut
Welcome to the family !!!

Registered
Love seeing every Agusta. Welcome. I saw one,#37, In Provincetown, MA with with a Florida tag three weeks ago. Rare sightings, indeed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome mate, beautiful county ur in and beautiful bike u have.
ul enjoy being part of this forum, good people and lots of advice
tell us about the bike when u can, any plans to modify it or u leaving it stock?
Thanks for the welcome. No plans yet for any mods just yet. Will leave her stock for a while, get used to it, break in etc.... after that maybe 馃槄

Registered
2015 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr, 2014 Ducati Streetfighter 848
Hi guys hope everyone is doing great. I wanted to do a quick introduction, my name is Mohamed and I live in Dubai. I grew up riding atv's and dirt bikes so have always loved bikes in general.

First proper street bike was a 1996 Aprilia RS 250, 2 stroke - mental machine where the powerband kicked after 10k rpm. After that (and a long break from riding) I picked up a Kawasaki ZX10R which I enjoyed for a few years before selling to a friend. Finally after another few years break the MV Agusta Brutale 1000rr came into my life and wow - just wow. What an incredible machine.

Look forward to being part of the forum and will post pics and videos whenever I can. Wishing everyone all the best, safe riding and health 馃檹馃檹

Mo

View attachment 497528
welcome to the family, congratulations

Registered
2022 Brutale 1000RR
Hello and Welcome to you MrWolf

I will post my thoughts in a couple of weeks after putting some km on the clock (y)(y)(y)
Those are the best. Coming from a ZX10R even if it was while it shouldn't be as impressive to you as it is to me but damn...
Still breaking it in myself and every km is a joy, I cant wait (and fear a little bit) to see what's after the 9000 rpm limiter :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy !

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello and Welcome to you MrWolf

Those are the best. Coming from a ZX10R even if it was while it shouldn't be as impressive to you as it is to me but damn...
Still breaking it in myself and every km is a joy, I cant wait (and fear a little bit) to see what's after the 9000 rpm limiter :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy !
Thanks Martin. I'm sure it will fly after 9k rpm, likewise can't wait until I can open up the throttle!

The Kawi was an absolute beast (pics below), had tuned it, ton of mods, marchesini wheels etc. Will definitely be missed but now the Italian mistress is here 鉂

Attachments

Registered
Hey Mo,

welcome and a nice ride you have, just came back from DXB (did some teaching) and lived almost 4 years in Abu Dhabi ;)

mjvduc

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome! I spent 6 years back in the 90's running the marina at the Jebel Ali Hotel in Dubai. Loved it there! You'll enjoy riding your MV up to Hatta and over to Fujairah. Some great roads but be careful of the camels!

Eric
Thanks Eric, I know that hotel well! Have great memories there from years ago.

Yes the Hatta & Fuj roads are awesome - I'll try and record some runs and post here when I do it 馃憣

Registered
Hey Mohamed, very nice!

I'm in Dubai as well, riding a 1090RR. Just had WoA install a set of titanium manifolds with a new ECU to suit. Maybe meet up for a coffee sometime, if you like?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts