MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Update in case anyone is curious:

MV Approved my new tank last week, but they won't have a replacement tank until the end of next week. Assuming they ship it with some priority, and it only takes a few days to arrive and is installed immediately - best case scenario is I'm on the road by 10/11 - four weeks to fix.

What does everyone do when their bike is gone for a month? Maybe I'll learn golf or something.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hi,

I've had this account for over a year and could never post - I finally figured out there are rules that I need to post three times in this section first.

I went into the local Ducati store last June to pick up a 2018 Monster 821, and left with my brand new 2017 Brutale 800 instead. It seemed like a no brainer for an extra thousand bucks. I love the bike, but I've never had this many problems with any vehicle I've ever owned - new or used. So needless to say, I've spent countless hours reading but unable to post in the forums here.

Big shout out to all those posting useful stuff in here - and there are many.

If anyone in the Tampa area ever wants to ride and/or wrench, let me know!

Cheers,
Greg
Hola from Sarasota! These bikes are like Italian cars, troublesome but oh so exhilarating !!! Need a hand, and if I am around, hit me up anytime.Proud owner of the 1078 RR 09', F355 and a 62' Benelli :grin2:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts