MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, my 2020 F3 is my 39th motorcycle. I have a Ducati 1098, KTM11900 Adventure bike, and Suzuki DRZ 400 dirt bike. Because i live in Southern California (SoCal), we have at least three major benefits for motorcyclists. ... 1) the weather is motorcycle friendly about 340 days a year, 2) we can legally ride between cars and go to front on red lights, and 3) this part of the country has stunning venues and sights, be it race tracks for track days or mountains or deserts or the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). So I need multiple motorcycles to enjoy all of this! I am 62 and act like a 19 year old, with money, and the benefit of wisdom and experience. Happy to learn and contribute on this site so that I get the most from my new red ride!

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
Welcome!

·
Old Wing Nut
23,290 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome from a local guy. I've got a B3 and you'll see me all over the 'Bu and ACH:cool:

·
Registered
2000 F4 750S
40 Posts
HI, my 2020 F3 is my 39th motorcycle. I have a Ducati 1098, KTM11900 Adventure bike, and Suzuki DRZ 400 dirt bike. Because i live in Southern California (SoCal), we have at least three major benefits for motorcyclists. ... 1) the weather is motorcycle friendly about 340 days a year, 2) we can legally ride between cars and go to front on red lights, and 3) this part of the country has stunning venues and sights, be it race tracks for track days or mountains or deserts or the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). So I need multiple motorcycles to enjoy all of this! I am 62 and act like a 19 year old, with money, and the benefit of wisdom and experience. Happy to learn and contribute on this site so that I get the most from my new red ride!
Welcome fellow SoCal rider and MV owner! You will like it here. What part of SoCal are you in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts