MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My is Marcin,
I am a new member of this community. Hope to find some information about MVA TVL SCS which I like a lot. Specially to ride tourist way.
Thank you, have a good ride!
smarciu

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi and welcome!
You will find a lot of information on the TV line. SCS is still very new but I am sure with time there will be all you might need right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks :) I’ve red that MVA included scs to their new long term technology development road map. Maybe this invention will come across other bikes in MVA lineup. I do not like clutches and gear shifting. I came from world of CVT Maxi Scooters, like old Aprilia Atlantic 500. They do not make such comfortable and luggage spacious maxi-scooters with big engines anymore. That is why I turned to ‘lets say normal’ bikes. I my point of view SCS is very promising on that matter.

·
Administrator
19,105 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! The SCS technology with Recluse has been around in off road bikes for some time.

Have you ever ridden the Suzuki AN650 maxi scooter with electronic controlled CVT (like a car). It is still in production and works really well.

Show us some of your touring photos. We love photos here.

1 - 10 of 9 Posts