MV Agusta Forum banner

New member from France

994 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Chuckles2Wheels 
#1 ·
Hi all, I am 50 years old and living in Paris area in France. I had several bikes in my life, always Italian. Today I have an Aprilia Dorsoduro 900, and looking for change it after the Eicma Show in Italy for a Turismo Veloce SCS, if nothing new from the brand.
I will read all the topics regarding this bike and if any additional questions, I will create a post.
Thanks in advance
Fred

#2 ·
Hiya Fred, and welcome.

I was in Paris recently and the real eye opener for me was the amount of 'scooters' everywhere, both the motorcycle type and the electric one that near bowl one over on the footpath!!

I'm hoping some good things come out of EICMA!!

#3 ·
Hi @Fred93 and welcome to the family !!!.. 3 posts here in the "Intro" section and you can post everywhere else in the forum.

Please add your location on the planet to your profile.

#4 ·
Hi, Fred and welcome. I am an every day rider and the TVL has been a joy. The seat is comfortable and you sit upright. Heated grips and cruise are also good.

The power is described on this forum often as lacking, but I find it plenty. Any bike that runs 143mph and runs 0-60 in the low threes, is fast enough for me on the road.

Get it

Reactions: silentservice703
#7 ·
Hi all, thanks for your messages.
I will update my location asap.
Regarding the power of the TV, for me is enough. I use to say that the day I will use at 99% the potential of a bike with 100 powerhorses, I will move to a more powerful one.
Not happened yet : )

#8 ·
And on top of that I am looking for a bike not too "big" regarding the size. This will allow me to enjoy it around Paris and some special trips. The bike needs to give good sensations. The TV looks to match this. I drove 4000 km during summer in 9 days with the Dorsoduro ; I am getting older so a little bit of more comfort is welcome.

#10 ·
Gidday Paris

I bought a Tur Velo after I took a test ride, I don't think I have ever ridden a bike that I felt so at one with so instantenously. Great fun. You may want to consider the seat height, it is not the tallest but it is too tall for some.

regards
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.