MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Great looking site, have been lurking for a week or so reading up, loads of good info here, thanks!
I'm picking up my new toy this week, 2004 f1000s :D
Very exciting
Have owned plenty of jap bikes, never anything like this, feel like a kid at christmas.
here's a pic of my bike: http://www.bikepics.com/members/kiwifruit/04f41000/
looking to do a chain guard / hugger, a rad guard and a eprom ecu thingie to match the pipes asap

Starting to see a few mvs here in NZ, can't wait to park mine in the lounge :D

Cheers,
Allan.




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,590 Posts
Welcome Allan. Good choices and congrats on the bike. Looks good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Welcome Kiwi, you are on the right track. Hugger, Rad guard and PC is a good move.
You will love it for sure, hey it might even take away those Kiwi rugby blues!

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Welcome Kiwi.
I was in NZ last week. North Island. And boy you are going to have lots of fun on the roads. :mouthwate .

Unkuckly for me we were in the car. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ddmv said:
Welcome Kiwi.
I was in NZ last week. North Island. And boy you are going to have lots of fun on the roads. :mouthwate .

Unkuckly for me we were in the car. :cry:
yep!
i have loads of great roads on my doorstep (central north island)

looks like i can't get off work to pick it up til next saturday =(
oh well!

will post pics as soon as i have it

thanks for the welcome everyone :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,394 Posts
I fondly remember my visit to Auckland and a few days I had while there with a Yamaha to ride. Being on the "wrong" side of the road threw me a few moments of confusion, but what great roads!!!...and great people.:smoking:

:idea: Can I come visit you sometime??

Congratulations on your new bike.:friday:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
esq'z me said:
I fondly remember my visit to Auckland and a few days I had while there with a Yamaha to ride. Being on the "wrong" side of the road threw me a few moments of confusion, but what great roads!!!...and great people.:smoking:

:idea: Can I come visit you sometime??

Congratulations on your new bike.:friday:
the roads get better the further you get from Auckland ;)

of course! lettuce know when you're in the country :friday:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
kiwifruit said:
picking her up in the morning, this is far worse than i remember christmas being

:laughing: :highclap: :errr: :laughing: We've all been through it before, too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,590 Posts
kiwifruit said:
picking her up in the morning, this is far worse than i remember christmas being
And and and???
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top