MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 F3 800
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening!
I'm on the market to buy a pre-owned F3 and i have 2 offers as of now, a 2018 F3 800 and a 2019 F3 800 (for a significantly higher price). I really like the paint scheme on the 2019 model but wondering if it is worth the extra money. Can anyone tell me what has been updated from the previous model?
Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good evening!
I'm on the market to buy a pre-owned F3 and i have 2 offers as of now, a 2018 F3 800 and a 2019 F3 800 (for a significantly higher price). I really like the paint scheme on the 2019 model but wondering if it is worth the extra money. Can anyone tell me what has been updated from the previous model?
Thanks!
Same bike just cosmetic differences, the 2021's will have an updated TFT display and a new Color Deck. Any new differences won't be revealed for another few months if any.

·
Old Wing Nut
24,015 Posts
Welcome to the family @ashrao9 !! Pick the one that pleases you. Either one is a fine choice.

Reactions: ashrao9

·
Registered
Mv Agusta Dragster RR 2019, Mv Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso 2020
168 Posts
Same bike just cosmetic differences, the 2021's will have an updated TFT display and a new Color Deck. Any new differences won't be revealed for another few months if any.
Hello!
I disagree.... ALL new models 2021 will have to be updated and meet Euro5 standards.... So We will see major updates all around.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello!
I disagree.... ALL new models 2021 will have to be updated and meet Euro5 standards.... So We will see major updates all around.
I’m pretty sure he was not asking about emissions my friend. I’m an MV Agusta dealer, please fill me in on all the major changes so I can pass it along to the rest of the dealer network

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Mv Agusta Dragster RR 2019, Mv Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso 2020
168 Posts
I’m pretty sure he was not asking about emissions my friend. I’m an MV Agusta dealer, please fill me in on all the major changes so I can pass it along to the rest of the dealer network

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He wasn't asking about 2021 as well... You brought it up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.