MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my throttle tube for holding the cables in place and I can’t find any other. I bought a throttle handle bar but it was to short I tried to fit it in but It won’t even reach. I tried finding the same tube but I can’t find any for a 2010 mv agusta f4

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

i bought a 2010 mv agusta f4 used off a guy and the rear brake is really damaged he just put a screw for a peg to brake and I can’t find any brake levers for a 2010 mv agusta f4 i don’t know if a universal one will fit can someone send me a link to one I can buy?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I don’t know much about motorcycles but I bought a few upgrades for it and I’m thinking about a quick shifter but idk what or where I need to begin what’s the best parts for a quick shifter what else do I need for one for a 2010 mv agusta f4

·
Wing Nut
21,595 Posts
Welcome to the family @RaymondX !!
Where are you located in these united States?

What throttle part exactly are you looking for??
Screenshot 2021-01-30 104906.jpg

Our sponsor StarTwin Trading has on-lone parts catalogs. Check here for the brake pedal:

As for quick shifters (up shift only) there are options out there, but are you doing track days? Quick shifters are a waste of money for normal street riding. IMHO ;)

Reactions: Edward

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don’t think it’s in the picture it’s inside the housing where the cable is for 7 and 6 and holds the cables for the grips to turn I ordered a universal one but it didn’t look like the right and didn’t fit either is there like an adapter for one because I can’t find it anywhere online or don’t know what it’s called

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
Part number 11 is what you seek. It fits multiple models and years so understand that. Our site sponsors list the parts as do some eBay and other internet parts retailers.

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
Go to the Vendor section of the forum. Send messages to the two highlighted vendors.

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts