MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thank you all! @Figifister, I still have the 996 and going to ride it. Had to get creative with parking them all and will simply put them all into ride rotation.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thank you all! @Figifister, I still have the 996 and going to ride it. Had to get creative with parking them all and will simply put them all into ride rotation.
Well that's good to hear. In the back of my mind I wanted you to sell it so that I could buy it because I've always one. If you do change your mind message me first.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 Brutale 750s
30 Posts
Mmmm love the 996. Dont sell it! I like south mountain but it's like 1st and 2nd gear only.. almost takes the fun out of the ride. The view is nice though. Cave creek rd one of my favorites going to Bartlett lake. 2am both lanes, road all to yourself. Same with Mt lemon.

Mt Lemmon Is amazing as long as it’s not a Saturday lol

·
Registered
885 Posts
@american_corse that's cool man. Are you stationed over there in the military or what would bring you back?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
@american_corse Thank you! I'm very happy so far although the Sato rear sets may have to go as I've not been able to adjust the gear selector to shift without having to lift my whole foot off the peg. :mad::mad:

·
Registered
2005 Brutale 750s
30 Posts
@american_corse that's cool man. Are you stationed over there in the military or what would bring you back?

No my wife is from here and I moved to be with her before COVID. We will move back by the end of the year and I can’t wait to ride my 750s there!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Well I should have my TV done by then!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts