MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new member here in Phoenix AZ USA.
Don't have a MV yet, on the hunt for for my first MV- Early Dragster RR Red/White.
Done a lot of reading on this fantastic site and already downloaded workshop manuals.
Thank you for the valuable resources here!

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,416 Posts
welcome aboard. You have come to the right place for fun and info. Keep us up to date on your purchase

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you number2! If anyone have a lead on a clean unmolested red/white in the US, please let me know.

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,416 Posts
check cycletrader and eurocycle in Las Vegas. They have some good prices on new dragsters

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one listed out of Pompano Beach FL is sold. I was a day late on that one and they never posted photos of the actual bike so who knows the condition.
They still taunt me by leaving the listing up for a week now.😒

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eurocycle is my fall back for sure. Trying to hold out for my color choice but new with full warranty is looking most logical. With 4 Ducatis in the garage to play with I'll hold out a few weeks- somewhat, maybe, I think, don't quote me on that!

·
Registered
775 Posts
The Tucson MV dealer On Any Moto has a 2019 Dragster in White, Red and Black, looks like it is on sale. They are a great shop and totally committed to the brand. Its worth a trip.

Reactions: Figifister

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,416 Posts
Eurocycle is my fall back for sure. Trying to hold out for my color choice but new with full warranty is looking most logical. With 4 Ducatis in the garage to play with I'll hold out a few weeks- somewhat, maybe, I think, don't quote me on that!
Euro has a red white and black

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But I like where you guys are headed! I've already found a maroon/white tank for a new one if I go that route. I just wont have the maroon fork legs but thinking warranty would make up for that!🧐

·
Wing Nut
21,718 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! You know, you could always get the fork tubes anodized to match !!!

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,416 Posts
well $13,995 for a new 2020 is a terrific price even though the color isn't exact

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you esq'z me! Anodizing the fork legs is a bit too much & will send me barrel rolling into a full custom paint job- I know myself!

number2, you and I think alike. Figuring out shipping to Phoenix as we speak, unable to ride distance just yet due to health condition. :unsure:goes check trailer wheel bearings

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Previous career in freight industry.
Used Uship for business and my Multistrada. Was very reasonable.
In talks with Eurocycle- have 1 left, Reparto Corsa here in the valley has a clean used one with less than 2k miles and exhaust for 14 or 15k. New 2020s are out there for excellent pricing.
Will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome! Where in valley are you? I like On Any Moto over Reparto Corse. Josiah and the guys down in tucson are really good. Very helpful and friendly. I buy all my stuff from them.

What other bikes do you have? We all love pictures.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: fasduc

·
Registered
879 Posts
The Tucson MV dealer On Any Moto has a 2019 Dragster in White, Red and Black, looks like it is on sale. They are a great shop and totally committed to the brand. Its worth a trip.
Plus they have a CC and a new brutale 1000r serie oro! I could stare at that bike all day......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: fasduc

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The SS and 996 will have to go in order to make room for the Dragster but I feel the 996 may be one I regret selling.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts