MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Richard stone here from Chicago IL,Atlanta GA, and now Tampa FL

I've dreamed of having a f4 for many years and now its true! Bought it from euro cycle of Las Vegas. Good price and they threw in the MV rear sets and auto blipper and called it a Agostini. Pretty cool. Especially because I ordered and recieved a full bodis exhaust that I bought from design corse and a MV agusta Racing ecu from evolution it. I also bought the MV agusta bike carpet and rear stand for it so it has a cozy place to rest in my condominium while I'm not riding it! Both design corse and evolution it are amazing companies to deal with. Even being in the USA and dealing w them over email.

Here is a couple videos and pics of bike. She's not built yet but will be soon. I do all my own work so it's a hobby. Not a rush rush job.

Other current bikes I own now are

2004 rsvr factory blue flame slip ons
2000 Ducati 748s 853 kit arrow slip ons
2003 Ducati 749s termi slip on
I love a Italian bikes. It's in my bloodline.

Watch "[JUST ARRIVED] 2018 MV Agusta F4 Agostini | UNBOXING" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/sJlXvfQJDpw

Watch "2018 MV Agusta F4 Agostini" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/6MO6YQY7kro

I will post some more pics of my bikes and goodies. Glad to be part of such an amazing group.

Happy fathers day guys!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Welcome Krazy1.

I'll first say nice F4 as they are beautiful bikes in their own right.

Why would you invoke the name of Agostini for a bike that isn't an Ago?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Krazy1.

I'll first say nice F4 as they are beautiful bikes in their own right.

Why would you invoke the name of Agostini for a bike that isn't an Ago?

Thank you!!!

The dealer named it......

I am going call it the Novello when I'm done:):):):) it's my last name and will be the only one like it!

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Thank you!!!

The dealer named it......

I am going call it the Novello when I'm done:):):):) it's my last name and will be the only one like it!
Shame on the dealer....:thewife:

I am very much looking forward to what you do with that machine. Great bike and tasteful mods to personalize it are interesting to see.

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!!

Chuck is referring to the fact that MV made limited edition models called "Ago"s ... The first being a special F4 1000 in 2005 and later a beautiful F3..... so for a dealer to call a MV an Ago that wasn't built as one by the factory is kind of a mis-representation.

Regardless.... nice bike and keep us posted on the changes (photos....we love photos)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shame on the dealer....:thewife:

I am very much looking forward to what you do with that machine. Great bike and tasteful mods to personalize it are interesting to see.

I didn't buy it as a ago....I know my stuff. I stole that bike w the rear sets for 18k new!. Now another 10k in upgrades! Wanted a RR but love the classic paint on this bike! I will definitely post pics of build!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the family !!!!

Chuck is referring to the fact that MV made limited edition models called "Ago"s ... The first being a special F4 1000 in 2005 and later a beautiful F3..... so for a dealer to call a MV an Ago that wasn't built as one by the factory is kind of a mis-representation.

Regardless.... nice bike and keep us posted on the changes (photos....we love photos)
Thank you!!! I agree.. I bought it as a F4....

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Nice collection!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I remember seeing these 2 videos on YouTube and i was like damn what a lucky owner, so here u r here, perfect choice regarding the color, thats what i am gonna get, and congratulations.

Can u write any feedback and how is the experience with the bike so far, no matter how many new bike hit the market this F4 gen2 in red and silver still unique and beautiful, yes it is not the most powerful or have the latest tft screen but there is something about it that makes it the only (modern classic ) bike in the market right now.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats on the bike, and nice collection! Glad EuroCycle gave you a good deal, I flew to CA for mine saved a grand off the price. They didn't want to budge.

We will need some more pics and video after the goodies have been installed!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I remember seeing these 2 videos on YouTube and i was like damn what a lucky owner, so here u r here, perfect choice regarding the color, thats what i am gonna get, and congratulations.

Can u write any feedback and how is the experience with the bike so far, no matter how many new bike hit the market this F4 gen2 in red and silver still unique and beautiful, yes it is not the most powerful or have the latest tft screen but there is something about it that makes it the only (modern classic ) bike in the market right now.
Thank you so much!! and I agree!! I had the option to really buy whatever bike I wanted but this bike stole my heart in 1999 and it still owns it!! It owns the motorcycle world of art for sure!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the bike, and nice collection! Glad EuroCycle gave you a good deal, I flew to CA for mine saved a grand off the price. They didn't want to budge.

We will need some more pics and video after the goodies have been installed!
The bike sat for a while and it was stored in the ceiling at the dealer....I think I was really the only serious on it and once I found out it had the rear sets on it I was sold!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics of the parts that I got it's Father's Day and I am like a kid in a candy store the bike also has a R&D titanium radiator guard on it that I installed and a tidy tail tag holder which will obviously be reworked with the new exhaust enjoy the pictures guys because I can't get away from my living Room

When I do the build I will post it in the proper forum

Again, happy fathers day!!!!!

Richard

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts