MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Mort. I just picked up my 2007 910R Brutale yesterday. It has 3,100 miles and seems to be in great shape but has not been ridden much. Needs all fluids replaced, new tires, chain adjusted. Tuning seems great with the corsa pipes and eprom. I am 59 living in Coral Springs, Florida(southeast) and would love some help learning how to take the wheels off for new tires, flush coolant, oil changes, etc to get started. Need to find a shop manual asap. I also own a 2005 Honda Superhawk(Firestorm)996 v-twin and a 2009 Harley XR1200 which I love. The Brutale is the most exciting bike I have ever bought, ridden, or listened to-it is very exciting but I need to figure out how to maintain it. Closest dealer is 50 miles away and I want to do my own work. Need torque values for wheel installation and chain tensioning instructions. Hlow can i get a shop manual fast. Would love to meet local MV owners.
Thanks in advance for any help you all can off and I will be searching for the info as well. So glad to have access to a great site like this-Best regards to all-Mort

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey Mort congrats on the purchase. I am sure you will enjoy this bike the most.
Sorry cant help much with the information you seek but there are some great guys here that can surely help. Best of Luck and enjoy the rides.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Everything you are looking for is available on this site. Torque specs, how to's, performance mods. etc. You will also find links to shop manuals.

The search function is your friend.

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
Welcome....try here. No late model stuff, but your 2007 910R info can be found. F4 and Brutale share many parts, so torque specs are mostly the same.

http://my.agusta.us/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome and Congrats....This site is full of info...I also live in SE Florida(Sunny Isles Beach). Maybe we can meet up sometime. We do a west-cost ride to Fort Myers every Now and then.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome....try here. No late model stuff, but your 2007 910R info can be found. F4 and Brutale share many parts, so torque specs are mostly the same.

http://my.agusta.us/
Just a quick addition to ed's fine suggestion... the manual here is for the 910S, but can 'mostly' (99%) be used for the 910R as well. The toruqe settings can be found on the last pages of one of the manuals.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

Thanks for the welcomes and advice-I found and downloaded the manuals. I also bought a nice long breaker bar to help get the rear wheel hub nut off. Will give it a go this weekend. Mort

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rear Wheel Removal

Thanks for the welcomes and advice-I found and downloaded the manuals. I also bought a nice long breaker bar to help get the rear wheel hub nut off. Will give it a go this weekend. Mort
Hi and Welcome,

Just remember you will need a 55 mm nut and "...that the rear wheel has a left hand thread. To slaken the nut it is therefore necessary to turn the torque wrench in a clockwise direction." Workshop Manual page 46.

Have fun

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
congrats and welcome to the family

·
Registered
2 Posts
gday im new to this and i cant work out how to post my own thread im trying to track down a dash for a 2006 910 r brutale or find out why the bike wont run without it?????? can it be bypassed ???? congrats on your purchase ull love it:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts