MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself, have 2 Ducati's at the moment, a 97 900SS, which i purchased run down & neglected, and rebuilt last year & an 05 749s which i purchased new last october, i live in Sydney, and am also a member of the Ducati Owners Club NSW.
Scott Charles introduced me to this site (MV F4), and always happy to go for a ride if anyone wishes, or any MV owners are welcome to come along on the DOCNSW ride - www.docnsw.org.au for info

Regards

Michael

:flamethro

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Micheal, welcome to mvagusta.net. :) Quite a few of us here have Dukes too so don't feel left out. Have you any hankering for a MV?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
G'Day OZ749s, welcome. I had a similar 900SS and 2 748's, one a 748SP race bike.
Check out the post on an upcoming Putty Road run this Sunday, you are welcome to join in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome ... always hankering for an MV... the only reason i let Scotty ride in front on his F4 is so i can hear his sex on wheels pipes singing their tunes...
MVA, hopefully will take you up on the offer for Sunday.. just need to check with social organiser first to ensure i am not doubling up on dates... if you know what i mean...

Regards

Michael

1 - 8 of 8 Posts