MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paint job, carbon passenger seat cover, Alcântara and leather seat cover, led tail lights, new grips and bar weights, golden net in the front air intakes. And all new, the stickers.
What do you think, guys?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
I am with Donsy on the mesh ;)
Furthermore looks very fancy!

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
I like the gold mesh, and I'd probably put it in the side/tail scoops as well. Those grips though...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I m still adding the mesh in the tail small exits as well, but on the side i will skip it, could be too much. The girls tend to say its too much black. I like the black arrow look. Thank you for your feedback, guys

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About the Holden wheels...i really thought about it, bit...naaaaa, wanted a "black stalion looks", and i got

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mean golden. The stupid text corrector keeps deciding what to write for me....AAAAAAARRGH!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think if you could all ser it in flesh, you would like the mesh. About the grips, they were 10 year old, and i think it gives it a nice touch, a bit of red around that dark black area, looks good to me ehe

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, the gold you see in the pics of the mesh is a bit more redish than in the real world, thats because i " tuned up" a bit the image to bring the red of the fairing stripes to its real red colour, so the mesh came out less gold yellow than it is.
Its more like this (check photo). And there is still a residue of red in the mesh in this photo thats not real.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, Jholis. I think its quite fun, challenging and exciting to turn your ride unique and matching your ideal of a "perfect" bike. Then make those changes happening when you' re able to - ?s and time...specially ?s.
Its not a law to apply to all bikes, just to the ones you want to have something, or a lot, to see changed. Or improved. And there is ALWAYS something to be done, isn' t it?
Its a risk, too, your bike can get worse if the plan goes wrong when the result is not what you expected.
I took my chances for the 3rd time (yes! third paint job...), and i think i'll keep it like that for some time, now.
To finish in great style, i just need to add a new CNC clutch slave cylinder, carbon to replace the oem plastics, a new HID for high and low beam, red light on the clocks, new folding levers, quickshifter, a black mesh on the lower radiator (taking care about it now)....and....and a slippery clutch (sometomes we dance a lot entering corners fast)....oh my god, i'm only halfway in my customization!! No problems. I love it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts