MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MV Agusta London is a new official dealership in London.
I just thought some of you would like to know that they sell and service MV
They are situated in Old York Road in Wandsworth.
They can also get and install a large range of items from MV and Design Corse. They fitted levers from Design Corse for me at my last service.

I bought my F3 recently from them and they are very friendly, and are passionate about MV.
I had my 750 F4 serviced there as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Address:
364 Old York Road
London
SW18 1SP
UK
As you go away from town they are on the right
It's a small dealership but it has a basement which is a surprise!
Pop in - if you dare, I used them for a service and ended up buying an F3 from them.

I think they have been going since January but they are a regular MV Dealership, I found them through the MV main site in Italy
No complaints so far!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
a great dealer in London. Mido (owner) and Tarek (his son) are 100% accomodating. They are happy for you to go in there and just chat MV, serve a great Italian coffee and are generally a nice couple of guys. I got my F3 from there and have absolutely no complaints. They use the mechanic over the road who is fully trained MV and Ducati and he is just as friendly. They also have a female mechanic who has done some work on my bike, and i'll be honest, it was done neater then a bloke would have done it and the whole bike was cleaned afterwards. I would recommend anyone to use these guys. They also have a very nice showroom downstairs, full of tempting MV toys :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just had my 600 mile service with Mido.
I dropped the bike off at 10 and collected at 3 and had the use of the Ducati Monster loan bike.

What you may not know about the lady mechanic is she has an MV herself and is passionate about MV.
By chance, I bumped into her a year ago and talked for over an hour about our MV's. We both have F4 750's, I think i fell in love with her that day LOL

i'm glad you have had the same experience as myself, the guys at MV London treat you like a friend.

Rob

·
Registered
34 Posts
Does anyone know they are still around?!?! The MV Agusta website says their London dealer is now else where?!?!? It's strange!:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oh that is a shame. But why the new London dealer is more expensive than anywhere else?!?! So not just the house price is higher in London. MV Agusta too then!!!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
New London? I've been there. Connecticut College is there. Oh, wait ... we are talking about New London, CT right? :naughty: :smoking:

·
Super Moderator
22,314 Posts
Every time I read that title, Kevin, I think the same thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts