MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
No, it'll be a standard F4-1000S in a different colour with "400 Limited" on the side, and a numbered certificate for you to show your accountant. :)

Si

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
how much are the veltro's? and i still haven't figured out what they did to get more output than the tambo? didn't they come out around the same time? does the veltro have the new ecu?

·
Registered
593 Posts
im going to take some sharpies and color various places on my bike and re-release it as a limited edition -for lots of money-.

:toothless

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
style_one said:
how much are the veltro's? and i still haven't figured out what they did to get more output than the tambo? didn't they come out around the same time? does the veltro have the new ecu?
Listing price here is 57.500,00 euros for the Veltro Street and 74.500,00 for the Veltro Race :rolleyes:
And nope, they came about about a year ago (maybe less) so they came out way after the Tambo.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
style_one said:
The new generation of 1000's, R, Senna, Veltro, all run the new cylinder head and cams and the new ecu, the Tamburini was still on the "old" stuff :jsm:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i wonder if they have the new designed head? just curious what goggi knows about the potential of this motor that's not being told? i mean how many iterations of the gsxr1000 motor have there been in the span between 2000-2006? 3-4? the MV motor has had only 2 ecu changes and 2 engine development cycles in it's entire LIFE SPAN....750/1000/1000R. and within those 2 changes they have matched every one in terms of peak hp with more power spread in some cases.

most impressive. somebody get the guy with the veltro on the dyno and post some charts! :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
I put 999Rs article text into a translator and it spit this out, a bit more helpful for those of us that don't speak italian...

"Claudius Castiglioni, the president of MV Agusta, had anticipated it in an interview on Motorcycling of september: "... They will be 100 only pieces. It will be a motion that a sport fan has not never seen before. It will be an exclusive piece, for true collectors and will mark the history of the F4 ". It will cost 100 mila nearly euro. They will produce alone 100. E' the new MV Agusta F4 C.C., from begins them of the istrionico patron Claudius Castiglioni. The most powerful E': 190 CV declare (200 to you with open noise suppressor) and are fastest: 315 km/h autolimita to you. The 4 cylinders of this most exclusive Supersportiva are all new: 1.078 cc and deeply modified base regarding the unit from 998 cc of the normal version. New the connecting rods and the pistons of lightened and lowered type. Lowered also the block cylinders and new witness with valves in titanium (31 milimeter of diameter of aspiration and 24,5 milimeter for those of drainage). Unknown the alternator cooled to oil. The version surprised in test does not reveal stravolgimenti regarding the F4 (sees). The characteristic drainage with the four remains finishes them of drainage and the sharpenned one codone in carbon. New, instead, the forcellone that, also resuming that one of the F4, it has a various design that ingloba part of Carter chain guard and new the cruna inferior of protection from the chain for the foot of the pilot. The brakes are Brembo and many members are gain to you from the full load making rerun to light and precious materials like titanium, magnesium and carbon. Sure, for the new F4 C.C. Italian speed has been made treasure of the Victoria of the title it Superstock Class from Luca part Mast coat that has carried to the triumph brand MV after 33 years."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts