MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys thought i would share a few pics of my new lid, big thanks to JDS for giving me details of richart concepts, a real genuine guy and pretty good at painting as well. what do you think?:smoking: I have also added the photos to my gallery so no need to download them.

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Go for it " Big Man"

Nice one Jason.. Looks cool man.. :mouthwate

Great looking Mutt in you're picture gallery.. What size Arai does he or she wear ??.. :laughing: That’s one hell of a great looking head on a dog…

I see you also frequent JHP, and have access to some of the amazing Toys & Goodies they sometimes keep up there.. Every time I go down into their workshop I get a Chubby …

Did you get to see Capirosssi’s bike in the showroom??? :jsm:

Now that’s what I call a “Real Deal” Ducati RR model.. :ahhh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there, no i did not see capirosssis bike but i bet it ended up in the same collection as the Troy Corsers bike in the gallery, that was his winning 06 bike, it was on the front being loaded into a van it had just been drained and got ready for display. But i think i have seen it since, somebody started a thread on this sight about collections, it was in an mcn video a private ducati collecter i think his name was Tony or something, but he had nearly all the ex moto gp bikes, prototypes and a lot of the wsb winners, i reckon he has the loris one now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts