MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted a set of VTREC shorty levers to Sharon's Brutale.
Really impressed with the quality, considering the price of 99.00 euros.
Got them from BS-motoparts.com. they're a German company. I also can't complain about the service. Free postage to Holland (or UK), and very quick.

Dave.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi madjock, I like your leavers they look good, I can see you have dropped your forks through your head stock, I've done the same on my 1090rr but not as much as you have can you tell me how much you have dropped yours by from stock.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As Sharon wanted to have both her feet flat on the floor, I fitted a SATO link rod adjuster which lowered the rear about 2cm so the front has also been lowered an extra 2cm, with no noticeable difference to the handling.

Dave.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just put on Vtrecs on my bike. Got them in gold/red.

Had too much play on clutch side.

You can adjust the play by using "adjusting washers" (looked that up in the dictionary). We here call that Passscheibe (what you might understand ;) ) . You can get these from 0,1 mm thickness onwards. You need 8 mm inside bore.

Had to add 0,6 mm on the clutch lever - that is a lot.....

Jochen

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems to have the same play as standard, although we've not had a test ride yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
As Sharon wanted to have both her feet flat on the floor, I fitted a SATO link rod adjuster which lowered the rear about 2cm so the front has also been lowered an extra 2cm, with no noticeable difference to the handling.

Dave.
cheers Madjock, I thought it looked a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts