MV Agusta Forum banner

New launch of MV

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  acruhl 
#1 ·
http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

MV Agusta F4 C.C. Fastest, exclusive, only

Claudius Castiglioni, the president of MV Agusta, had anticipated it in an interview on Motorcycling of september: “… They will be 100 only pieces. It will be a motion that a sport fan has not never seen before. It will be an exclusive piece, for true collectors and will mark the history of the F4”.

It will cost 100 mila nearly euro.
They will produce alone 100.

And' the new MV Agusta F4 C.C., from begins them of the istrionico patron Claudius Castiglioni.
And' most powerful: 190 CV declare (200 to you with open noise suppressor) and are fastest: 315 km/h autolimita to you.

The 4 cylinders of this most exclusive Supersportiva are all new: 1.078 cc and deeply modified base regarding the unit from 998 cc of the normal version.

New the connecting rods and the pistons of lightened and lowered type. Lowered also the block cylinders and new witness with valves in titanium (31 milimeter of diameter of aspiration and 24,5 milimeter for those of drainage). Unknown the alternator cooled to oil.

The version surprised in test does not reveal stravolgimenti regarding the F4 (sees).
The characteristic drainage with the four remains finishes them of drainage and the sharpenned one codone in carbon. New, instead, the forcellone that, also resuming that one of the F4, it has a various design that ingloba part of Carter chain guard and new the cruna inferior of protection from the chain for the foot of the pilot.

The brakes are Brembo and many members are gain to you from the full load making rerun to light and precious materials like titanium, magnesium and carbon.
Sure, for the new F4 C.C Italian speed has been made treasure of the Victoria of the title it Superstock Class from part Luca Scassa who has carried to the triumph brand MV after 33 years.

See less See more
#4 ·
The prices on these are getting kinda ridiculous though....next one will be ONE GAZILLION EUROS!!!! (Done in Dr. Evil's voice and finger to the side of the mouth) and they will only make 10....hurry up, before they are all taken...MV is starting to turn me off for some reason...

#5 ·
b42day said:
The prices on these are getting kinda ridiculous though....next one will be ONE GAZILLION EUROS!!!! (Done in Dr. Evil's voice and finger to the side of the mouth) and they will only make 10....hurry up, before they are all taken...MV is starting to turn me off for some reason...
better run out and go buy a cookie cutter Gixxer :stickpoke

:drummer:

#8 ·
b42day said:
Yep..I'll with you.
MV is starting to sh*t me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.