MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you seen a B King yet?, it is without doubt the WORST designed bike I have ever seen. Simply ridiculous!

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
danstoppable said:
according to cycleworld, it was Italian designed, for better or worse.
Yes, but the designer was a little drunk and not really a very good one. :crazyeyes No, seriously, I think it's little better than the new Monster...maybe.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Yes, but the designer was a little drunk and not really a very good one. :crazyeyes No, seriously, I think it's little better than the new Monster...maybe.
Hahaha :f4:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like it. Just seen a pic of a black one. With a tail tidy & a few other bits it'll be a looker i reckon.

·
Registered
520 Posts
MVASyd said:
Have you seen a B King yet?, it is without doubt the WORST designed bike I have ever seen. Simply ridiculous!
Have you ridden one though? you will piss yourself laughing!....also good for building the neck muscles! I love it!

·
Registered
822 Posts
I dig the back wheel design, really cool. The exhaust, like so many other new bikes, is friggin retarded, but overall I like the bike.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
Some Guy said:
I dig the back wheel design, really cool. The exhaust, like so many other new bikes, is friggin retarded, but overall I like the bike.
It really does look like a transformer. I keep expeting it to stand-up on those huge exhaust and start waiving weapons around.
New exhaust already available...take a look.

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
esq'z me said:
It really does look like a transformer. I keep expeting it to stand-up on those huge exhaust and start waiving weapons around.
New exhaust already available...take a look.

Thats not the same bike

·
Registered
485 Posts
It's alright.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts