MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New here from Northern VA. I just purchased a 2020 Brutale 800 RC. I know some may say that MV Agusta did not manufacture a 2020 Brutale 800 RC and you would be correct - Actually the bike is basically a left over 2019 RC but has a 2020 VIN and is titled as a 2020. I actually do not yet have the bike - Waiting for HaulBikes to deliver it.

While I have owned many bikes from a variety of manufactures this is my first MV Agusta. My current list of bikes are shown in my signature box.

Look forward to some discussions.
Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

New here from Northern VA. I just purchased a 2020 Brutale 800 RC. I know some may say that MV Agusta did not manufacture a 2020 Brutale 800 RC and you would be correct - Actually the bike is basically a left over 2019 RC but has a 2020 VIN and is titled as a 2020. I actually do not yet have the bike - Waiting for HaulBikes to deliver it.

While I have owned many bikes from a variety of manufactures this is my first MV Agusta.

Look forward to some discussions.
Mike
Your going to love it! I just picked up a 19 Dragster, absolutely in love with the motorcycle and brand. Congrats and welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all - Appreciate the warm welcome.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome! That's Interesting how the title process is handled. So did you get the 2019 discount for the bike or did they charge you the same as MSRP since it's a technically 2020?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! That's Interesting how the title process is handled. So did you get the 2019 discount for the bike or did they charge you the same as MSRP since it's a technically 2020?

I feel like I got a huge discount - Paid $17K for it.

Given the whole Race Kit box I think it was a great deal - I mean the extra RC exhaust and ECU are worth like $2K alone.

Reactions: Figifister

·
Administrator
20,771 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!
If the VIN says it is a 2020 model then it is, regardless of anything else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the family !!!
If the VIN says it is a 2020 model then it is, regardless of anything else.
That's how I see it. The other cool part is as far as I can see they made 250 for 2019 - Which just extended into the 2020s - So only 250 for the two year period

·
Registered
549 Posts
Good deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts