MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im new to the forum (been lurking here for months though).

Been waiting/drooling for the F3 since 2010, figured that I would have to give it a skip since the dealer network in South Africa for MV was lacking and the price would be too high...

Well the price was announced and it was pretty reasonable and one of the biggest bike dealer in the country just became the official MV Agusta importer; so the brand should be seriously well supported from now on.

With that said, I went and gave in my papers and put my name down last week. With any luck I should have one from the first shipment arriving early May. CANT WAIT!!!

Also, the news is that the standard F3's are being shipped with all the electronic accessories (quick shifter, lean sensor etc included in the price).

This is the stupidest thing I've done (buying an Italian bike) and yet it feels soo right.

So yeah, I'm hoping to be visiting a lot more from now on. Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
561 Posts
well funny thing is a dealer told me last week two things, first we don't know what the bike has on it untill we uncrate it and second the price increase is due to the quick shifter coming as standard.

All the bikes i have seen didn't have the quick shifter??

I took that comment like many about this bike with a pinch of salt

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
There's a lot of hype here about the F3. Enjoy the reading while you wait for the arrival of yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts