MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just joined the forum but been lurking for a while:), I just bought a 910R in black/red with 3000miles on it. Looks stunning and now i have the Carbon itch:yo:

Looking forward to alot of riding time.

Thanks

James

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome!

Hi rebelmv and congrats on the new bike! :brutale:

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Good purchase, welcome to the cult!

You have a carbon fever, and the only cure, is more carbon!!!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome

Congrats on ur new ride :brutale:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for Warm welcome, im glad to be part of the MV community.

Looking for Key Guard and Instument covers in Carbon, can you recommend anyone?

James

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome and congrats

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Thanks for Warm welcome, im glad to be part of the MV community.

Looking for Key Guard and Instument covers in Carbon, can you recommend anyone?

James
The best way to go with MV Agusta carbon is MV Corse. MV Corse parts will have a red and white decal on the back under the resin to signify they are authentic.
The key guard is quite common, I'm not sure if they do an instrument cover. I'd suggest you post in the "For Sale / Wanted" section with exactly what you are after and see what's out there.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Welcome to the site and awesome buy by the way. Brutales are sweet bikes not as much as an F4 but they are close!! :p

·
Administrator
20,558 Posts
:yo:welcome, shift-tech for carbon has come up quite a bit
Went to Shift-Techs web site a few days ago and they no longer list ANYTHING for MVs....:confused:

Carbon World has good stuff...there are others, too. Check out the sponsors on the site. Unfortunately, if you aren't in Europe the shipping gets pretty expensive for some of them. Carbon World has had some bits on eBay lately at a good price.

Like Castle said, get the MV Corse stuff if you can....$$$$ but most definitely best fit and finish. You can order from the dealer or wait for used stuff to pop up.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Welcome, how about some more pictures of your MV? The one in your avatar looks interesting -- upload some non generic ones to the gallery :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome James,

I've ordered several items from Shift Tech and have always been pleased with their products and service but it sounds like they are no longer carry MV bits. Eitehr way welcome to the MV world.

Cheers,
Todd

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys,

I was considering MV corse Carbon but too pricey for me. I never buy carbon from Ebay as i just dont trust it.

Got very good deal from site sponsor DC, called them up today and placed an order for the Instrument cover and key guard. So now the waiting game.......:brutale:

Anybody tried their carbon?

James

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome dude.....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Someone mention Carbon? :stickpoke Hi James, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nice purchase, welcome. What bike did you ride before you bought the brute?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice purchase, welcome. What bike did you ride before you bought the brute?
Thanks Tim,

Well before the Brutale i had a Ducati monster S4RS, what a beast that was. The brutale almost feels civilised compared to it.

Complete diffrent ride though if we were to compare them.

James

1 - 20 of 27 Posts