MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Put the new seat cover on - I got mine without the Italian flag. Also picked an Arai 2012 IOM TT commemorative helmet - couldn't resist.

Arrow manifold also came today - now waiting on Chris for the Microtech.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought maybe it was me
Yeah - I don't know how to get pics uploaded from the iPad to load correctly. Funny thing is that the pics look fine if you're on an iPad!

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Yeah - I don't know how to get pics uploaded from the iPad to load correctly. Funny thing is that the pics look fine if you're on an iPad!
It's all about which way round you rotate the iPad I believe. Funny shit, I'll fix them for you.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I see you've got the beginnings of 'B G Wells' (me) disease with the 2012 Arai TT helmet......which is one of my favourites!
Seat..., bike..,and helmet look superb:)
Brian.

·
Registered
632 Posts

I myself would like to have your design in red for the driver's seat plus a carbon look rear pillow in white (does white carbon look really exist???)

Jochen

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see you've got the beginnings of 'B G Wells' (me) disease with the 2012 Arai TT helmet......which is one of my favourites!
Seat..., bike..,and helmet look superb:)
Brian.
I have you to thank! After seeing your collection I went and looked for the 2012 edition and found it on eBay for a decent price. That said - I intend to wear mine - you have way more self control than I do!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I myself would like to have your design in red for the driver's seat plus a carbon look rear pillow in white (does white carbon look really exist???)

Jochen
The folks at Luimoto are stellar to work with and I'm sure can accommodate just about any reasonable request. I have their seat covers on my other bikes and they've held up well.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts