MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

This is the latest news on the situation of the new head of MV sales appointment here in the UK..

I've taken out Mark's contact email address for obvious reasons.. I've only uploaded the interesting sections of the article and not the
sensitive info..

Hope you enjoy this read and appreciate the update on what MV is doing here in the UK.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Thanks for that John .
It all seems positive which can only be good news .
I never realised MV sold so few bikes in this country, makes mine feel even more special now! .

·
Registered
947 Posts
This is a good sign. New leadership in the UK and USA. Seems MV is serious about upping its game. So MV sold 175 bikes in the UK and 600 in the USA for 2013. That is almost 1/6 of their total sales for the year. Seems a good idea to concentrate more on these two markets.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thanks for the information John, looks as though MV are finally moving forward, for up to now finding decent dealers has been somewhat difficult

In order buy the new 800, the only real choice was Barnsley, Salisbury or Silverstone.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Is this article recent? The racing info is completely superseded...

They mention MV planning to go to world superbikes next year?

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So how's the info so outdated?
Pass ?... You're asking the wrong bloke..

I only "Cut & Paste" the article that came out last Monday, so the forum guys had an update on what MV was doing in the UK and who was heading up the link between the factory and the dealer network..

The UK Bike sales infrastructure info is more important to the average guy on the street, than what MV are planning on doing with racing next year..

If you want to update everyone on what MV is intended on doing with regards to racing next year, then please feel free to update the uninformed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts