MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. My name is TJ from Cincy. I have been riding for a while now and have had many bikes. I just sold my ZX6r (daily rider) and now have some extra cash. I have been browsing on these forums for a while now but never signed up. I just really cant find any information about these bikes! I am looking for something from 6000-7000. I dont even know if I can own one of these. I do not like the streetfighter brutale look, I would like an older F4. Let me know some info or if I am dreaming! Where can I find these for sale? :f4:

·
Registered
879 Posts
1) Scroll down to the "For Sale/Wanted" forum on this site.
2) eBay
3) cycletrader

This should get you started.

Define what you mean by "older" F4. Aesthetically, the models look the same if you don't take color (parts) into consideration.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I already checked on here. Most seem to be outta my range. Ebay only has like 5 bikes lol, tried cycletrader within 400 miles and only came up 11 bikes all new. I like the F4, I seen an 04 I think it was. I dont care what size it is really. I doubt I can afford a 1000. I thought I seen a 750 somewhere. Older meaning cheaper lol

Something like this.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34332

Not sure if that is a good price or what, not even sure of the sizes they made in that year!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Not going to be easy, but you can find a nice 2000-2002 F4-750 for $7000. Keep checking the for sale section and ebay.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Welcome
The 1000 came out in 2004, at which point the 750 was discontinued (with some cross-over).

Some exotic 750s will be much more expensive than a basic 1000S. The early single-rad 750S will be cheapest, otherwise all good.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
If you're in the U.S., the 1000cc bikes came in 2005. If you can stretch to $9k, you won't have too much of a problem getting a 2005/2006 F41000 since the 2010 F4 lowered older bikes prices.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the forum :yo:

You may have fairly good luck snatching up a 750 in that price range with the economy in the shape it's in.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I have also seen a few nice looking ones on craigslist. Check cities close to where you live so you can view in person and avoid a scam.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Stick around TJ - you'll enjoy the ride.

If you see something you fancy, like as not someone local will volunteer to go and check it out for you - it's a friendly place like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Kawi makes a hell of a bike. I am not a fan boy like I am guessing you are by your post. I like all kinds of bikes no matter what make or model. I have owned pretty much everything... Minus a Ducati and Agusta..

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
The ZX6R's have been good since 2005. The ZX10R has been shit since day one! Its about time they came out with a decent superbike. Im not talking about looks either, talking about performance.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Kawi makes a hell of a bike. I am not a fan boy like I am guessing you are by your post. I like all kinds of bikes no matter what make or model. I have owned pretty much everything... Minus a Ducati and Agusta..
YOU HAV'NT LIVED YET :f4:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts