MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Gavin, I don't own a MV yet but I'm considering it. I've had 2 Ducatis, a 996 and a 999 S and a hand full of Jap bikes in the past. I currently own an '86 GSXR 7/11 which will do a little drag racing & posing, and a 93 GSXR 1000 track bike but I really want another Italian bike. I had almost decided on a Monster S4RS then I looked at the Brutal and it's much better looking. I'll be going to the Jarvis Center on Sat. to check them both out in person. My dealer told me the 910 is new and they wouldn't have them till March but I see some people here already have them. Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks, Gavin :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Welcome Gavin!

I was in a similar boat last summer. I wanted to get a naked bike and was seriously considering the S4R. I like twins, they're fun on the street. But I couldn't get over the old-school styling of the Monster. Don't get me wrong, it is nice but I don't think it compares to the Brutale. I've had an MV F4 for a couple years and it has been a great track bike.

The 910 is a 2006 model but started trickling out in October of last year. So the 910 is available. The 910R however is a special version that is suppose to be in the US around April.

BTW, I saw your post about my 910 in the for sale section. I'll try to get you prices in the next day or so.

Do me a favor if you go to the show this weekend. Take some close up pictures of the 910R. I'm trying to determine if the engine is painted a different color. Does it match the Anthracite colors of the frame sides and the lower tripple clamp for the forks? Or is is a goldish/magnesium type color as is the other models?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts