MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
675 first bike and 10k in 5weeks. Well I'm impressed

Is the bike stock? Any plans for upgrades?

Good form is to add you location to your profile and the bike(s) details in your signature.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hi and welcome, Sean.

Impressive age to start riding.

Impressive bike to start with.

And damn impressive mileage, especially for Canada (depending which part of course)

Oh, and don't worry about 'upgrades'. Sounds as if the bike will be worn out by the time you decide what to put on!!>:) :wink2:

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts
Welcome to the family !! Where in Canada? It's kind of a big place..... Please add that info to your profile.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hello and welcome Sean.
10.000km is 5 weeks is indeed impressive.
Appointment made with dealer for next week?..as in valve clearance inspection and/or adjustment hahaha.

Post some pictures of the bike. Just drag the photo from the folder its in to underneath quick reply box.
*That is ofcourse if you took a 5 minute break and actually took a photo then ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome Sean! My first real bike after many years of owning scuters was also MV. 40’s are great to start I think because you geather all the experience from driving cars so you know how an average driver thinks and reacts. Great to have you here. Regards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
welcome to the MV family!
Where the F are you riding 285 km per day? For the rest of us it's 177 miles per day WOW!!!!
Come to the GAP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Petawawa a small town near on the Ontario Quebec border. Lots of twisty roads around here.
My buddy convinces me to start riding and I started doing everything on it, like groceries and such.
No idea about mods yet.

·
Administrator
20,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Add that to your profile !!
I live in Petawawa a small town near on the Ontario Quebec border. Lots of twisty roads around here.
My buddy convinces me to start riding and I started doing everything on it, like groceries and such.
No idea about mods yet.
Here you go Sean... see below my signature for New Members profile details.

·
Registered
657 Posts
did you book your flight to the Gap yet? I'm bringing an extra bike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts