MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to trade in my 2003 749 BIP for an brand new 05 Left over Blue/Silver F4 1000S. I sure hope it rides as good as it looks. I can't wait for the weekend!!! Been lurking for a while, but it will feel good to finally join the family.. I'm still of course keeping my 06 749R ;)

Is there anything I should be worried about with the 05 Model?

Thanks,

Joe D.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Welcome Joe!

Can't think of anything myself, but mine's not an '05. I'm sure somebody else will chime in.....

enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Worry about what the wife is gonna say about the retirement fund you just spent. Otherwise, welcome and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
1. welcome and congrats, you bought a great bike!

2. i have a 05 blue and silver f4-1000 and no there is nothing u need to worry about, mine never overheats like the newer models, or any of the other problems the newer r models seem to have. just do your repairs on time, and at a mv certified dealer, and you will be fine. enjoy the world of mv ownership, and please be safe.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Welcome!

Avoid clicking on the emoto banner! They'll take all your money :laughing:

Disclaimer: Obviuosly, but just in case, I'm all for emoto, I just can't afford all that I want from them.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Joe, the inline 4 might take a bit of getting used to after the V twin. Other than that I think you will enjoy the new bike. Carbon Fibreitis is a possible malady but perhaps you already had that with the Duke. :laughing: Sounds like you've got the best of both worlds if you have a 749R too. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Its an amazing site with many members that are very knowledgeble and eager to help. Have fun with it, ride safe, and take notice on how often you will be checking out your garage. The love affair onle gets sweeter with time.
Bob

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Yo Joe :) :friday:

Welcome to the forum and sure is good to know you took the MV route but you're going to keep the 749R :smoking:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Tiago,

You may not remember but we've had many conversations on the Ducati.Ms forum.. I was asking you about your MIVV exhaust on your R.... Just so you know.. I ended up going with the Full ZARD on my R.. I love it.. :love:

Joe

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
KTM477 said:
Hi Tiago,

You may not remember but we've had many conversations on the Ducati.Ms forum.. I was asking you about your MIVV exhaust on your R.... Just so you know.. I ended up going with the Full ZARD on my R.. I love it.. :love:

Joe
Of course i remember :friday:

And congrats on the Zard's, i really like them. :smoking:

BTW do a search here for the MV Zard's and you'll realise how much i like them :yo: :yo:
But i'm kind of alone here :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts