MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived today! I have been running these on my 996 since the season started and they are awsome. The performance of ductile iron in stainless. We gave Larry Pegram (AMA Racer) a couple sets to test and he swears by them. They look great too! I will post pics as soon as I get them mounted.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
They look nice Chris. How much??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$340.20 each for smooth edge
$344.25 each for wave style as pictured above
Available and in stock at www.oncycles.com. They are not booked into inventory yet so call if you want them.

Chris Calovini
Sales and Marketing Manager
Cycle Cat/OnCycles/Moto Millennia
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Motocorse makes a set that look exactly like those, for all i know they could be the same, my question is where you got them from? i know there is a place in PA that sells a lot of Motocorse stuff and was given a price of $280 for the smooth edged ones.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The company I work for is the exclusive importer and distributor for Alth brake rotors, Dymag wheels, Matris dampers and suspension components, GPR exhaust systems and Knox body armor. The Knox deal just got closed up so we do not have product yet but will shortly. We are also Cycle Cat which is a manufacturer of rearsets,m bar riser systems and stands to name a few of our products.
The Alth rotors are made in Italy. I would like to check out the Moto Corse rotors. Do you have a link?

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts