MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! M;y name is Daniele! 37 old.
i'm a MV Agusta Lover! in 2012 i took a F3 675 straight from the Factory because i live 8 km far.
i used to ride my F3 in Track but in the last 2 years just street.. This was my last track livery in June 2017

This was that before in 2015 at Mugello

"Minù" is tuned a bit... :)

Thanks to everybody

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi Daniele, good first post.
Must be great to be that close to the factory. Do they let you go there for spares?

I like the track livery, especially the 2017. Is "Minù" dressed like that on the street now?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello everybody! M;y name is Daniele! 37 old.
i'm a MV Agusta Lover! in 2012 i took a F3 675 straight from the Factory because i live 8 km far.
i used to ride my F3 in Track but in the last 2 years just street.. This was my last track livery in June 2017
View attachment 479738

View attachment 479742
This was that before in 2015 at Mugello

View attachment 479743

View attachment 479744

"Minù" is tuned a bit... :)

Thanks to everybody
Hey! My F3 was one of the first with white faring and i had some friends inside the factory, so it's easier sometimes ask for a spare parts.
Now she dress the OEM white faring with Bitubo Fork and Rear Shox. rizoma foot peg, ohlins steering dumper, MV corse Muffler with Ec, STM Clutch..some other things..

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Welcome to the family @ethan82 aka Daniele !! A member for almost 6 years and just now saying hello ...!?

Nice photo of your bike on track. You must take lessons from the GP stars...elbow down !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the family @ethan82 aka Daniele !! A member for almost 6 years and just now saying hello ...!?

Nice photo of your bike on track. You must take lessons from the GP stars...elbow down !!!
yes!! i was too focused on track then the forum...
recently i swap the sprag clutch with a new one..and i found a lot of really good info here..and ai decide to came back and share also what i know and learn about Mv Agusta.

oh.. i'm just a poor beginner..with a lot of passion. no more track now..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice lean in those pictures.
I go on track too even if not as often as I used to. We do not have Mugello but we cant complain with Assen, Spa, Zandvoort, Nurburgring and Zolder in max 2h distance.

I was tempted to have an F3 as track bike but I am cheating on MV with a Gsxr 😆

1 - 14 of 14 Posts