MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put the a different flasher for their blinkers?
I got a new flasher with my clear tail lights that changes the speed of the blinkers for the first 5seconds (speeds them up for 5secs, then slows to normal rythm) I was curious if anyone has ever used it? do you like it?

·
Registered
187 Posts
eMoto UK said:
As far as we know there is no flasher unit on the Brutale, you need to wire in a couple of resistors.
Mine work without resistor (load equalizer) but I have regular bulbs in the front. Obviouesly enough draw just from the front ones.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have led's front and rear (tail light) but I wired in 2x flush fits behind the mesh on my tail unit and they work just fine.And if that don't work :hitit: :)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lammy said:
I have led's front and rear (tail light) but I wired in 2x flush fits behind the mesh on my tail unit and they work just fine.And if that don't work :hitit: :)
looks awesome - any detailled pics how you installed them beheind the mesh?

·
Registered
22 Posts
916SPS said:
looks awesome - any detailled pics how you installed them beheind the mesh?
Thanks for the kind comments...
Sorry no detailed pics....but what I did is really simple:I used some Motrax 'Flush micra indicators' (Bulb type) that have double sided adhesive tape on the back... then I put onto the inner plastic sub frame/inner seat cowl.... and used black silicon around them to secure them for good...the mesh hides them really well. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the blinkers are not blinking fast, i have a relay that came with the clear tails the is supose to speed up the blinkers for the first five seconds then slow them down to normal speeds, i was curious if anyone had any experience with this relay. my blinkers work fine right now.

·
Registered
785 Posts
redmands said:
the blinkers are not blinking fast, i have a relay that came with the clear tails the is supose to speed up the blinkers for the first five seconds then slow them down to normal speeds, i was curious if anyone had any experience with this relay. my blinkers work fine right now.
The relay is for the F4, the Brutale does not have an indicator relay.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very good then. this kills my whole plan. I'm glad i didn't pull off the take to figure that out!!! Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts