MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Courtesy of Bellevue Motosports,the MVAgusta Owners Club learned that MV Agusta will be releasing the F4RC in June!
Only 250 are being made for the world, with only ten of those coming to the U.S! This amazing bike weighs just 385lbs, has 210 HP and comes with street and race (full ti) exhaust and ECU’s. The price at Bellevue Motosports will be $46,000 +Freight/Assembly/Prep +Doc Fees + Tax and they’re taking deposits now, so get one while you can!
They can be reached at 425.641.5040 or by visiting Bellevue Motosports.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Under the superbike rules they need to produce 1000 bikes. So next year there producing another 750. Correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
583 Posts
Didn't they relax those rules to allow Buell to join in the party? Maybe I'm a little foggy....

Nice colour scheme, and an even nicer bike!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
It was confirmed in an interview posted here on the forum a short while ago, I cant find it, everybody is posted the same shit all over the place, there's about 4 threads going on at the moment on this same bike.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
It was confirmed in an interview posted here on the forum a short while ago, I cant find it, everybody is posted the same shit all over the place, there's about 4 threads going on at the moment on this same bike.

Lol. Yeah everyone is excited about this bike.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Lol. Yeah everyone is excited about this bike.
Hahaha, you probably gathered that I'm not so eager. I'm more excited about the next generation 4cyl MV's. :)

Not saying that this does not look like a nice bike though, I do like it, just not enough to buy one.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hahaha, you probably gathered that I'm not so eager. I'm more excited about the next generation 4cyl MV's. :)

Not saying that this does not look like a nice bike though, I do like it, just not enough to buy one.

Yeah i cant wait either for the next gen f4 MVs. But this RC is well overdue and cant wait too see what it can do. Wouldnt say no to have one though

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Yeah i cant wait either for the next gen f4 MVs. But this RC is well overdue and cant wait too see what it can do. Wouldnt say no to have one though
You thinking of getting one Sam?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I was waiting for your cheely response lol. Yeah but fortunatley a million times better than the mannigale sorry pnnigale

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
What do you think adrian? Lol
I hope it's not like the render,looks too busy for me. Think if the F4rc logo was gone ,would make a difference

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that aha!!
But this last one from Andrew goes a bit further....:)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Looks like an Aprilia paint job graphic, haha. I will wait for the balance of the 1000 units to come out, after the bugs are worked out. It's nice!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Wonder what the maintenance schedule for that one is, bet it is even higher maintenance than the RR

1 - 20 of 288 Posts