·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice bike

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes at pie in the ski. You have the gold wheels. Told me to get the 2012 so I did. Loved the ride back to Sydney today and 3 laps up and back from Brooklyn. Such a great bike. Thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
Nice, is it just me or the F4R are selling more than the RR and I don´t think is just the price factor!

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Beautiful bike I have one myself and love it. If you need anything let me know I have done a few upgrades to mine.

I had a chance to get a rr or r and went with the r. Mainly because the ohlins aftermarket upgrades are just rebranded and I can purchase better ohlins internals and a better upgraded ohlins rear shock (which I did) than the one that came with the stock rr. Also there are better options with the rear sets aftermarket than the adjustable a in the rr. Which then leaves only the motor with the +7 more hp. Nonthing to explain there. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
703 Posts
Beautiful bike I have one myself and love it. If you need anything let me know I have done a few upgrades to mine.

I had a chance to get a rr or r and went with the r. Mainly because the ohlins aftermarket upgrades are just rebranded and I can purchase better ohlins internals and a better upgraded ohlins rear shock (which I did) than the one that came with the stock rr. Also there are better options with the rear sets aftermarket than the adjustable a in the rr. Which then leaves only the motor with the +7 more hp. Nonthing to explain there. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
...and R better looking wheels in my opinion:naughty:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts