MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
cool, i really like that look.

However, the rear is going to get all brown like mine does and is just a PITA to keep clean.....

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
TokyoLunch said:
cool, i really like that look.

However, the rear is going to get all brown like mine does and is just a PITA to keep clean.....
Hmm, good point, but would it be sweet if the black tail from the black R was put on...

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I still say the R's need silver marchesini's to do it for me....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
If I was buying a 1000R it wouldn't be in those colours :eek: I know colour choice is a personal thing but I think they could have made a better fist of it than that. :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Is it white? maybe it's silver? or pearlessant white? whatever it is it wouldn't be my choice for sitting in the garage :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I like it, but is this really an official MV color for 2007??

And seems like someone has been getting inspiration in alkatraxx's work :smoking:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spalding12 said:
i'll await your words as well
but, since 90% of all Raptors and Rockets pictures of FAKES....
i won't hold my breath, at THIS point
True, many of their pics are mock-ups and artist renderings, but when they are, they clearly state what it is. These photos are obviously NOT renderings, but whether they are factory or custom is not 100% certain, but since we've already seen pics of orange Brutales in the MV factory, I'm willing to bet they are real, esp. since the color schemes for the brute have not changed in a few years (most are carry-overs from the 750's), and everyone wants multiple color choices for their bike purchase, it would make sense to offer the 910S in new colors, the 910R in 2 colors, and since the F4R replaced the S, it makes logical sense to offer it in 3 colors, esp. when you consider this is a company which only offers 3 bikes.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
MV-999R said:
I like it, but is this really an official MV color for 2007??
Yup it is. Somebody at MV, which I won't mention by name, confirmed that.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
pigiolino said:
I will answer you this week,I will go to big party in Milano Wensday with all 2007 bikes!
Pier
I'm there Thursday........... :) ...oh the wonders of Ryan Air :) makes going to the Milan show cheaper than the Nec

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Maximum Velocity said:
Yup it is. Somebody at MV, which I won't mention by name, confirmed that.
Thanks for confirming it :smoking:

I do like that colour scheme a LOT.
Seems like a pearl white to me.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Unbridled opinion:

Crrrrap.

The current black one and the red and silver one are pretty nice in my opinion.

MV has some of the best AND worst color schemes on the same bike that I've ever seen. Ducati doesn't seem to have this problem :) (Any color you like as long as it's red, yellow, or black)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts