MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys It's finally arrived after I got a new f41000 1+1 last night. After 2 months waiting on the money from the last f41000 those insurance companys aren't to quick in paying at times. Anyway I got a blue/silver one this time mind you I didn't get much of a chance to get sick of the other one it was only 12 weeks old :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice one Rob, welcome to MvAgusta.net. I look forward to reading about your experiences on your new bike. I'm getting mine in the next two weeks. I've gone for the traditional red and silver. :) :). After nearly 5 months without an MV in the garage I can't wait.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride Rob! I'm waiting for my Corse Edition...no news yet on when they will have all of the parts in. In the meantime, I'm breaking in my Ducati 749R...not the same but it'll do in a pinch! :grin:

Steve

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Welcome Rob and congrats on the new MV. :)
Post some pics.

Sgcullen, how are you liking the 749R? :toothless

·
Registered
410 Posts
The 749R is awesome. The 2 big issues are 1. I am still breaking it in so nothing over 6000RPM right now and 2. I can tell that this thing is made for the track and that I will very seldom be able to run it to its fullest potential on the streets (or probably the track for that matter!). I have all sorts of goodies sitting in my garage waiting to be bolted on...Temignoni full exhaust...BST carbon fiber wheels...carbon fiber tail and front fender (in the Ducati Corse paint scheme with some CF showing through)...rear sets...clip ons...Braketech rotors...PowerCommander III w/ quick shifter...and more. Overall, it is a confidence inspiring ride that just works.

Steve

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
sgcullen said:
The 749R is awesome. The 2 big issues are 1. I am still breaking it in so nothing over 6000RPM right now and 2. I can tell that this thing is made for the track and that I will very seldom be able to run it to its fullest potential on the streets (or probably the track for that matter!). I have all sorts of goodies sitting in my garage waiting to be bolted on...Temignoni full exhaust...BST carbon fiber wheels...carbon fiber tail and front fender (in the Ducati Corse paint scheme with some CF showing through)...rear sets...clip ons...Braketech rotors...PowerCommander III w/ quick shifter...and more. Overall, it is a confidence inspiring ride that just works.

Steve
Steve.......... yeah, you won't be able to ride the 749R to it's fullest on the street, but that will only get worse with the MV. :p

As for all those goodies you have in the garage........... i HATE YOU!!! :toothless
Here i am........ planning my racing season with my 749R and i can't even get a miserable Termi half system :(

BTW............ want to sponsor me? :toothless

1 - 11 of 11 Posts