MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gents! Below my new (to me) 2009 F4 312RR, just arriving a few days ago, from Team MCC in Chicago! They gave me a great deal and a hassle free experience! I'm 42 years young today and decided I needed to get my dream bike before all I could do is dream about it!

I've been riding for 14 years, mostly BMWs, and the occasional Triumph and my current daily, a 2003 Hayabusa. I saw my first F4 almost 10 years ago and fell in love and its finally now I can ride it with enough confidence to not be completely terrified!

All that aside I wanted to thank everyone here on the forum for their insights, knowledge and incredible camaraderie. The last few months of reading posts, manuals, etc made finding the perfect F4 for a stress-less adventure.

I look forward to a great summer of riding, and planning for winter customizing:naughty:

Again, thank you all and I'll get more pics up soon as I can!

Henry

Attachments

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Great choice!!

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Congratulations. Beautiful bike. ps, you're still going to be completely terrified. It's that fast.

·
Registered
589 Posts
42!! Is that all.
I track my ex BSB 312, and enjoy every moment.

BTW. he best road bike I have ever had is my Hayabusa. Whoever said they don´t go round corners, has never been on one.

Go well.:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts
Nice bike. Welcome!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats man and happy birthday thats a sweet present I wish I found one of those in the states when I was looking for mine a few months back everything about that bike screams sexy lots of luck with

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yea in early March I bought a 2007 1000r I love it to death my first mv I don't think I'll ever part with her so its the first in my soon to be collection lol I definitely want another one in the next year or two

1 - 20 of 22 Posts