MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read the first draft copy of the new F4 cc

PRES-E-DENTA MV AGUSTA MOTOR S.P.A.

I am delighted to tell you about another unrepeatable new money making project, - the MV Agusta F4 CC. (CASH COW)

I have decided to name this bike after my cow, Mr Cash, lt is a long term money making project that I have long dreamed of. Originally designed just for me. As you can see from the enclosed specifications, the bike takes advantage of all the experience MV Agusta has acquired through the last 6 years of our programme of constant research and development of the same bike. This unique bike blends creativity with the technological evolution that has so marked the progress of changing its paint colour in recent years and selling it at a ridicules price. :blah:

The engine is a completely new colour, the bores and pistons are just bigger then the existing F4 engine but it still meets the Euro 3 specifications as long as you install the standard exhaust pipes. The 4-cylinder capacity has been increased to 1078cc, 198 CV equipped with the open titanium exhaust system and the number of new

components in the engine are quite remarkable (four bigger pistons). The colour of the upper crankcase has been deeply modified to match the colour of the new oil cooled generator, this should stop the rider from frying his balls.

There are new connecting rods, drilling holes in the side of them has lightened them, they have also been lowered so me could fit the engine in the frame. We have also installed Suzuki GSXR pistons.

The cylinder block is lower and the head houses titanium valves again from the Suzuki GSXR.

Top speed is electronically limited to 315 kph (195 mph) in order, not to exceed the motorcycle’s tyre performance and homologation. The maximum top speed with out the limiter fitted would approximately be 195.5 mph off a cliff with a tailwind.

All these factors have involved serious and highly fascinating work but in reality it is the bike’s performance on the road that will show just how large my bank balance will grow. As always, MV Agusta is synonymous with technical way of extracting money out of your bank account in an unparalleled style. :freezing:

Only 100 units of the hand-built F4 CC will be made (however if there is a larger demand we will build as many as we can sell) and the price will be around 100,000 Euro on the road. If we can’t sell them all we will give DK motorcycles the remainder for half the price that way, we make loads of money and you loss your pants. The bike will come with superb accessories including a Trussardi leather jacket worth £19.99 and a Girard-Perregaux watch worth RRTP off 15,000 but you can purchase the same watch on Ebay without the MV badge on for 99p plus postage. :cussing:

Only 100 of these specially designed F4 laughing Cash Cow watches have been made and each one, (We) think is worth 15,000 Euro. :jsm:

The F4 CC will be our centre-piece at the next Motorcycle Show in Milan on 14/19 November and I would be delighted if you could be our guest, once you’ve paid to get in, please note bring your own food & drinks.

Should you require any further shafting, please do not hesitate to contact me in the Cayman Islands. :moped:

Sincerely, :baddeal:

Unlisted phone n. +39 0332 254 401 [email protected]

F4CC. £1,000,000 :jsm: for me, 99p for you.

The POWER CHART That we made up last week :zzz:

TITANIUM Coloured F1 EXHAUST

I would love to know your views on this matter, and has any body out there ever purchased a limited idition MV that has kept its value? or am I missing the point?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
stephen wood said:
I would love to know your views on this matter, and has any body out there ever purchased a limited idition MV that has kept its value? or am I missing the point?
If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't think the special editions in any way dilute the value of the regular models. I think the special editions like the Veltro, Tamburini, Starfighter, Gladio, Senna etc. give someone the opportunity to have something even more special than a normal F4/brutale.

This project might help MV go racing. What they learn hopefully helps the entire community.

People forget that the F4 was built, and that the Brutale was a new model. A new model will come eventually but I hope they wait and get it right as opposed to what Ducati apparently did with the 999.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
But this type of offering does not come without risks Jack. To know if it was a good idea will require us to wait to see what happens in the future.

If it is perceived as something that was done so the Cagiva heirarchy could continue to make their Ferrari payments, I won't ever buy another Cagiva made MV, period.

But if it funds a fledgling racing program or research on a new bike, then it's genius. A "loan" without having to borrow.

If it's both, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
165 Posts
From where comes the consencius, that money will be used for Mv to go racing?
And if by some magic, CC has got the permision from shareholders and his CFO, to specially assign the profit from this exotic, to a Mv race program, how long will this money last? It is not sustainable! there will not be any significant money earned in the future, on spare parts for this bike. But they will need to stock parts inventory and educate dealers.(yeaa right).

Why did they not do a 600cc? Has any of you, who has been in the factory, any opinion on Mv production capacity. Do they have space and resssources for another line?

Johnnie

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Whist I enjoy reading all the comments generated over these bikes' value and if punters are being ripped off etcetera, etcetera, bnut I just don't get as to why people are just so worked up by the latest offering from MV, as Jack has earlier said..buy it or don't...simple.

I bought a limited MV, at a huge pemium over the R version, and clearly know it, I wasn't ripped off by some dodgy salesman, or hype from Italy or an unfinished spec sheet or even tardy add on gifts...I knew the value that a limited version would mean to me and thats all that matters!

·
Registered
756 Posts
agusta01 said:
Whist I enjoy reading all the comments generated over these bikes' value and if punters are being ripped off etcetera, etcetera, bnut I just don't get as to why people are just so worked up by the latest offering from MV, as Jack has earlier said..buy it or don't...simple.

I bought a limited MV, at a huge pemium over the R version, and clearly know it, I wasn't ripped off by some dodgy salesman, or hype from Italy or an unfinished spec sheet or even tardy add on gifts...I knew the value that a limited version would mean to me and thats all that matters!
+1...I may not be able to afford it...but I can't wait to see it. I just don't understand the rancor. At a minimum the technological development is a benefit to all. Cheers to the priviliged few who can own it. :friday:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very funny post, but seems like you hit a nerve here. I guess some things are just too serious a business for this sort of humour.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
rapide said:
Nice one. I got one from DK. some people ie above have no sense of humour.
Well, I think it would have been more funny if the bike included a special race exhaust that is so light it is invisible. That way the customer never really knows whether they received it or not... :)

Honestly, I skimmed this early in the morning before my Mt. Dew. I just took it as someone complaining about the special version and not a satire (is that the right word?). Anyway, it is funny. Could have been better, but funny nonetheless.

:freezing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I think people are just hating the fact that while the Tamburini is "just out of reach" for some, but realisticly attainable if the desire really urged you to get one if you decided to make sacrifices.

Whereas the F4cc is only attainable to those who can blatently afford it, and the fact that it was directed towards Tambo owners even puts more salt in the wounds of the envious and/or jealous.

I personally don't care, I think it's funny to watch, and know I could never just on a whim purchase a $40K motorcycle...let alone a $125K motorcycle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
MV CC, limited editions and Ducati......

I have no problem with the CC's existence or any other model/series MV chooses to sell. How can anyone show sarcasim over MV releasing a series of limited-edition bikes when we've all seen Ducati absolutely whore themselves out via the same concept. Talk about "limited-edition" madness!! I lost count a couple of years ago.....

Speaking of Ducati....now that I've seen photos of the actual 1098, it's apparent that MV has nothing to worry about. Much, much better than the "fugly" 999 but certainly not an earth-shattering styling job. It's ironic that the bike looks likes a Japanese style influence especially since it was the Japanese who thoroughly ripped off the 916 look (dual lamps, under-seat exhaust, etc.)!!!!!

No doubt about it, Tamburini is THE man!! The MV will remain a timeless bike just like the 916 has. Put the 1098 and 916 side-by-side and you'd never guess there was 13-plus years between them.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
exduc said:
Put the 1098 and 916 side-by-side and you'd never guess there was 13-plus years between them.
I just did! In my other post...I was joking that were actually using left over 916 frames...You be the judge!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
F4 C. ash C. ow

:jsm: Thank goodness somebody has the same sense of humour, to listen to the rest of them, they all seem hell bent on purchasing a F4cc to finance MV to go raceing. If they are all that keen why don't they just send Mr cash cow £5,000 each ! why not make it £15,000 :jsm:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do like it, but it,s not worth £70,000 :jsm: of anybodies money, you could puchase two F4 1000 Tamburini's for that money and that's when they first came out. You could now probably purchase three new Tamburini'e now, and don't tell you can't purchase new ones now, you can. The new F4cc special editions will not in any way dilute the value of the regular models because (a)it is so much more expensive then any of the others modules and (b) all the other modules have already been diluted. :bandit:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
F4 cash cow

I do like it, but it,s not worth £70,000 :jsm: of anybodies money, you could puchase two F4 1000 Tamburini's for that money and that's when they first came out. You could now probably purchase three new Tamburini'e now, and don't tell you can't purchase new ones now, you can. The new F4cc special editions will not in any way dilute the value of the regular models because (a)it is so much more expensive then any of the others modules and (b) all the other modules have already been diluted. :bandit:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
stephen wood said:
I suspect the only place the extra money will be going is in CC's pocket, there will be some tie in with "royalty's" of using the CC name, I honestly can not see the CC being 2+1/2 times better than a Tamburini, try this, go and buy a Tamburini new, then try and spend the other £50,000 on it :jsm:

A big bore kit is only £3500, the thing that has some of us annoyed isn't the fact that we can't afford one (Steve Wood can, but he's a tight arse) it's the "pants down" or "rip off" mentality behind the whole thing, sure it will be one hell of a bike, but a Tamburini is £30,000, so pitch the CC at £40,000? If I had that kind of money it would be a Desmocedici + Tamburini,I would not give CC the money on principal alone.

Just think what his payment for "royalty's" might be, 99 bikes x £50,000, sounds like £4,950,000 to me, or best part of Five million pounds or nine million dollars
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth :barfalot:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mikef4uk said:
I suspect the only place the extra money will be going is in CC's pocket, there will be some tie in with "royalty's" of using the CC name, I honestly can not see the CC being 2+1/2 times better than a Tamburini, try this, go and buy a Tamburini new, then try and spend the other £50,000 on it :jsm:

A big bore kit is only £3500, the thing that has some of us annoyed isn't the fact that we can't afford one (Steve Wood can, but he's a tight arse) it's the "pants down" or "rip off" mentality behind the whole thing, sure it will be one hell of a bike, but a Tamburini is £30,000, so pitch the CC at £40,000? If I had that kind of money it would be a Desmocedici + Tamburini,I would not give CC the money on principal alone.

Just think what his payment for "royalty's" might be, 99 bikes x £50,000, sounds like £4,950,000 to me, or best part of Five million pounds or nine million dollars
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth :barfalot:
someone who thinks logicaily is a nice contrast to the real world :stickpoke

1 - 20 of 185 Posts