MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I would like to say thanks for a very informative forum which helped me decide to buy a new MV. I really have enjoyed reading the post,everyone seems genuinely polite and respects each other. I saw the bike for the first time at the Barber race and immediately fell for it. Vince at Fast By Ferracci was helpful in selling the bike to me at a great price and accommadated my request to have Mr.Ferracci sign the tail piece.Thanks again!!!!!! I will post picks of my bikes soon as the MV is delivered either Monday or Tuesday. Neal

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Glad you're here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am glad to be apart of your forum. I must say that I am a member of the Ducati Ms board as well,but I seldom post due to my typing skills ,any how,thanks all.

Neal

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Birmingham isnt that far from Atlanta or the mountains...... think you could make a ride to Deals Gap in June???? 1st - 3rd...... would be nice to have more Mv's in the ride list :stickpoke

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the invite to Deals Gap, I will try to make it If I finish my garage in time to house my bikes . I will keep you posted.

Neal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts