1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats and good luck with it!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...great combo. Look forward to your impressions :)

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Cool bike! Congrats.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Just absolutely love the look of the F4R. They did such an awesome job with that bike. Would love to add that to my R collection. I will have to rob a bank first though :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Damn you guys!

If the market wasn't in the toilet right now...I might have an SPR for sale. That bike is just mean looking. It might be my all time favorite looking bike.

Gotta agree with above though I'd remove the rear pegs and put a solo tail on it.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The only way that could be possibly better is if you owned a Brutale R to accompany it....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi all..
Thank you for all the compliments...
I also agree, I will remove rear foot pegs very soon...Also it would not be bad idea to do something whit the biposto....I do not like it either.

Today was my first ride with "the beast"....really awesome!!!! amazing bike...
What can I say!!!....I really can´t find words to describe it..I always thought that the B910 was the the maximun, but this one is way ahead....

I can not tell very much because I am not moving over 6000 rpm until 500 or 1000 km. Today I finished with 200 km and the feeling is superb...what a way to negociate turns !!! you guys have to experience it by yourselfs....any description is far away from reality...hihi!!

I could not find words to express it even in my mother tongue laguage to my friends today, so you can imagine how difficult it is in English.. :D :D I have really falled in love!! :love: :love:

And I think to myself.....if this is only at 6000rpm...what is it above that!!! uhhhfff!!! that will have to be experienced in tracks..hihi!!!

For me today was a real party :drummer: :ahhh: 200km of pure sensation...the body position wasn´t too bad..let see what my arms, feet and back say tomorrow!!! hihi!!!

regards

Carlos

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know the feeling. But remember this:

the beast really comes alive + 10000Rpm.

GreetZ

·
Registered
367 Posts
b42day said:
I love the bike...the only downside is the biposto....not really meant for two...especially an "R" version....
Don't be so harsh :) fair enough if ZAR doesn't like it. But some people do.
My wife and I now go for regular rides together, even giving it some stick is no problem. This weekend we're going away for a holiday on it.

I'd dink on the Tambourini, or RR if it had a rear seat :stickpoke

1 - 20 of 46 Posts