MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my f3675 today ,totally stunning in the flesh well pleased,its a 2012 model with 1900 miles,hasnt had latest map installed so little boggy of the bottom but not as bad as i was expecting, i will get new map done asap.only other thing i noticed clutch seems little noisy when stood idling in neutral and stops when lever pulled is this the cush drive rubbers ive read about if so is it a free recall job any info will be well appreciated

·
Registered
341 Posts
just picked up my f3675 today ,totally stunning in the flesh well pleased,its a 2012 model with 1900 miles,hasnt had latest map installed so little boggy of the bottom but not as bad as i was expecting, i will get new map done asap.only other thing i noticed clutch seems little noisy when stood idling in neutral and stops when lever pulled is this the cush drive rubbers ive read about if so is it a free recall job any info will be well appreciated
that sound is pretty normal, you will get use to it.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hmmm.. There are a few MV owners in the UK, especially the F3. Maybe scope for a FB Group?
Good idea, after two years I have still not seen another F3 on the road. Italian night at the Ace Cafe last Thursday only one other MV and that was an F4
I will start the ball rolling, home town Potters Bar Herts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Righto, I've created a FB Group called MV Agusta Owners UK, if anyone care to join? I have to say that it's first group I've created, so bear with me. I'm not a massive FB user as well.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Done, now there are 4 of us. I've found the Official MV Owners Club GB, but I've tried to contact them before, but had no luck.

Maybe if we can get a few others on this group we could get a ride out once in a while?

I posted a notification on the General Talk forum, but it's either been taken down or my computer has had a moment and not posted it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont do facebook me self,the meeting up thing would take some organising dont think theres enough of us,does any one now the mv sales in the uk for last couple years

1 - 20 of 23 Posts