MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks at long last my nearly new F3 Serie Oro arrived today :)

First time I've seen it in the flesh & I'm well pleased, can't believe how light it is.
I'm so glad with the weight ratio because apart from the F4 I've only ever owned Aprilia RS250's & used to light Bikes

il miss my F4 750 but as soon as it stops raining here in Northern Ireland il get the Oro out for a spin :f4:

(Complements to Kris at Robinsons of Rochdale, a big help over the past two weeks)

·
Administrator
19,555 Posts
F3 ORO is such a beautiful bike....congrats!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations. Give us a ride report.
Thanks all :)

As a Quality Analyst for a production Tyre Pressure monitor company Health & Safety is always on my mind.....reason I'm saying this is a Pensioner pulled out in front of me from a petrol station & near killed me, only been on the Bike 5 minutes & still getting used to it.
if I had of been on my old F4 I'd be dead but the brakes on the Oro are that precise I got the Bike stopped just in the nick of time! But the brakes aren't the best thing..........

The handling is an absolute beauty, the faster you go the better it reacts. I can't believe how well it corners & sticks to the Road (especially with it being a cold, damp day here)
Have it on level 2 setting for Traction control but any advice is appreciated.

I find I'm changing the gears slightly more than the F4 but being a 2stroke freak most of my life it doesn't bother me.

Only real down side is the seat area, I find there is to much room & I'm moving about a lot.
Being 6ft1 it does have a nice riding height & feel to it so can't complain!

One quick question: does the Oil light stay on until the Bike is running?

Thanks Jonny:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts