MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, just purchased an F3 800 from out of state and I’m eagerly waiting for it to arrive next week! It’s a 2018 left over model in white/matte black. Coming from riding Japanese bikes for over ten years anything notable I should look out for?

·
Administrator
20,034 Posts
Welcome to the family !! Just be prepared for the "what is that" questions.
Keep the battery on a tender.
Enjoy !!

Reactions: f3nrir125

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello and welcome from Tasmania, Australia.

There are workshop manuals on the forum, do a search, always good to get a perspective on what it is and where it is on the bike. Some info in the manuals is not where I might expect it to be.

If you are going to do basic things like remove wheels yourself you will definitively need to read the manual. You may also need some new tools as MV have unusual size wheel nuts. There is a thread at the moment about tools that one might need. If there is any doubt, someone on the forum will help.

You might have to get used to people wanting to talk to you about your bike when you are out and about on it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello, just purchased an F3 800 from out of state and I’m eagerly waiting for it to arrive next week! It’s a 2018 left over model in white/matte black. Coming from riding Japanese bikes for over ten years anything notable I should look out for?
Totally remember that moment when I first got my F3 and was massively intimidated :)
You'll find this place to be a huge resource.
Enjoy!

·
Vendor
5,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
A few sleepless nights ahead.;)

·
Vendor
5,361 Posts
I know what its like waiting for a new bike.It's like a kid on Christmas eve.
If you have any questions at all,we are here for you.
Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts