·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Well Triumph have done it with the Street Triple and of course the big brother is the speed triple. So why not MV. I think it will certainly have a market for younger riders and lower insurance etc. However, I'll stick to the BIG BOYS stuff.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I cant wait to get at the EICMA next week and see the new stuff in person.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MotoMorfose said:
I cant wait to get at the EICMA next week and see the new stuff in person.
Don't forget to send us many pics and infos !! :mouthwate :mouthwate

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always at the top of the info, Pier. Congrats !

Only EICMA will bring us the light !

But I still belive in this 3 cylinders.

I ear to much and to often about it for only a rumour.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Boy, it's a good thing Tamburini will be designing these, and not these photoshop yokels :barfalot:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Alexandrus said:
The 1078cc move is crap if you ask me, no point in doing that.
The triples would be nice though.
+1

I trully don't see why they are doing the 1078cc :wtf:
I mean, you can't race it in any class and i doubt there's any justification for the cc upgrade performance wise (the current F4 1000cc are MORE than enough for street use, if anything they are alreayd too much) especially if you don't intent to race it, so it's just a nonsense and only those who want to brag at the pub for the cc increase of their bikes may really be interested in this increase. :wtf: :wtf:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heck, even for bragging rights, it might backfire, the sub 1000cc R1 put out more HP at the crank than the 312R, so having an 1078cc engine puting out as much HP as an R1 won't be that great :(

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pigiolino said:
Mhm Olive,unfortunately I have not info about 3 cil MV.Gigi sayed that he have not info also.
sorry
pier
I ear you often talking about Gigi. Can you tell who he is ?

Say hello to Monica for me :heart:

·
Registered
240 Posts
pigiolino said:
Mhm Olive,unfortunately I have not info about 3 cil MV.Gigi sayed that he have not info also.
sorry
pier
The 3-cylinder is possible but is still only at the prototype stage. So I think that it will not be presented in Milan. It runs in test and features far superior to that of Triumph engine... :naughty:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Auré said:
The 3-cylinder is possible but is still only at the prototype stage. So I think that it will not be presented in Milan. It runs in test and features far superior to that of Triumph engine... :naughty:
So, if its true I can wait more.
Hurry MV, hurry !!

Comment vas-tu Auré ? Tout baigne ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts