·
Registered
35 Posts
i will recive mine in Week nr. 24 :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i will recive mine in Week nr. 24 :)
You did notice that these photos are sans mirrors, turn signals and plate bracket.
I suspect this is a preproduction bike that they just changed the body panels on.

Nice that they added the mono blocks but it still needs a damper.
And week 24 is just six days from now. I'd be happy for you if it happens but if I were you I'd not be holding my breath. :green:

·
Registered
185 Posts
They better hurry up then, Stephen.
This thursday and friday they get tested by the international motorcycle press in Misano. Will be hard to do that with preproduction bikes.... :stickpoke

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
They better hurry up then, Stephen.
This thursday and friday they get tested by the international motorcycle press in Misano. Will be hard to do that with preproduction bikes.... :stickpoke
On Saturday you can drive for a fee!

21 maggio 20131.400 CV TUTTI PER TE! MISANO WORLD CIRCUIT, 8 giugno 2013
L’8 giugno, sulla pista di Misano Adriatico, MV Agusta organizza una giornata di test ride con i nuovi modelli della gamma 2013: BRUTALE 800, F3 675, BRUTALE 1090, BRUTALE 1090 R, BRUTALE 1090 RR, F4, F4 R e F4 RR.

Le prove si svolgeranno esclusivamente in pista, dove gli appassionati potranno apprezzare in condizioni di massima sicurezza la potenza dei quattro cilindri, l’efficacia della ciclistica e l’innovativo controllo offerto dall’ABS appena introdotto in gamma. Anche le nuove 3 cilindri saranno protagoniste, grazie alle loro indiscusse qualità: efficacia, maneggevolezza, elasticità del motore con albero controrotante, controllo di trazione.

Diverse le modalità di partecipazione:
per i non possessori di moto MV Agusta il costo per effettuare 2 test sarà di 70 Euro, mentre i test singoli costeranno 35 Euro.

Per tutti i possessori di MV Agusta, e naturalmente per i Soci Gold del Factory Club, ci sarà la possibilità di prenotare a prezzi ridotti i test dei nuovi modelli e le prove libere in pista, anche con la propria moto.

Prezzi riservati ai possessori MV Agusta:
n° 2 test ride 60 Euro
n° 1 test ride 30 Euro
n° 1 turno di prove libere con moto propria 20 Euro

Prezzi per i soci Gold dell'MV Agusta Factory Club:
n° 2 test ride 40 Euro
n° 1 test ride 20 Euro
n° 1 turno di prove libere con moto propria 15 Euro

Per informazioni e iscrizioni:
tel. 011.889308 oppure e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
947 Posts
Press launches are almost always preproduction bikes. MCN is reporting the F3 800 will be available in July @ £11,499. Can't find any details on if or when North America will see it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Stephen MV does that a lot with pictures. If you check some of the F4 pictures on their site they are sans mirrors as well.

·
Registered
814 Posts
If you look at the colour options they have all the road gear on them.

Strange about still a lack of steering dampener... I would have thought with power to weight ratio like that it would almost need to be compulsory.....

Strange, maybe something for future models.

I suspect if they have the fuelling sorted then the bike will be slammed for the lack of a dampener..

Hope it does well!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
If the fueling is anything like the B3 800 it will be panned badly by the press. Out of all these new models the B3 800 has by far the worst fueling according to testers. That being said the F3 800 also comes standard with a slipper clutch which is a nice addition but would have been more beneficial on the 675 for those that want to race their MV F3. The new Brembo monoblocks are nice bling as well but I have read quite a few articles so far that have liked the Brembo's on the F3 better than the monoblocks on the Duc 848, D675 and GSX-R 750. All nice additions though and should make many F3 800 buyers very happy.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Press launches are almost always preproduction bikes. MCN is reporting the F3 800 will be available in July @ £11,499. Can't find any details on if or when North America will see it.
My point, there is usually a delay between a press launch and the bikes reaching the dealer’s. As I recall the F3’s launch was in early February and the first bikes weren’t delivered until mid-March, early April.

Stephen MV does that a lot with pictures. If you check some of the F4 pictures on their site they are sans mirrors as well.
I’m not sure I noticed that before but it just jumped out at me now that I have an F3 of my own.

If the fueling is anything like the B3 800 it will be panned badly by the press. Out of all these new models the B3 800 has by far the worst fueling according to testers. That being said the F3 800 also comes standard with a slipper clutch which is a nice addition but would have been more beneficial on the 675 for those that want to race their MV F3. The new Brembo monoblocks are nice bling as well but I have read quite a few articles so far that have liked the Brembo's on the F3 better than the monoblocks on the Duc 848, D675 and GSX-R 750. All nice additions though and should make many F3 800 buyers very happy.
The magazines will have a field day if they haven’t got the fueling right on these bikes.
I wonder why some feel the stock F3 Brembos are better than the monoblocks used on the other bikes? Might it have to do with the master cylinder? I hope I haven’t made a mistake as I have a new Brembo master and monoblocks to put on my Molly.

·
Registered
247 Posts
So many F3 owners adore their bike, and say it's like nothing else they have ever ridden, I really hope that feeling transfers to the press when they try the 800. I really want MV to have have nailed this model from the off. It's a lot to ask for when it's likely a preproduction model but i live in hope.

I am certain many people fell in love with the F3 when they saw and heard how incredible it was at the IoM TT.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Ouch

I wonder why some feel the stock F3 Brembos are better than the monoblocks used on the other bikes? Might it have to do with the master cylinder? I hope I haven’t made a mistake as I have a new Brembo master and monoblocks to put on my Molly.
Stephen, you can swap M/C's and calipers all you want, but if you dont have the right pads in there, it's all for nothing, if you see what I mean. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
great just got my F3 in February and they are getting the 800 out.... well i guess we in the states will not see it for a year or so..... I like the fact that it has 148 HP and pro be more jumpy then the 675.....

One thing that concerns me is that they are pushing out faster engines but dont focus on fixing the computer problems currently on the 675 F3 models or other shit that they have to take care of and iron out. I can see a wait list build up for the new 800 and a bunch of used 675 F3 go on sale in the matter of month as they start getting the 800 in to the dealer.

Why Augsta Why do you do this to us......

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks like chassis and all panels are the same? So is it just the higher capacity engine, suspension, brakes and paint job?

Agree with others on the white bike, the black fairing and silver pan look very odd. The black version is dying for a carbon makeover...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts