MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I just purchased my first ever MV today and I'm stoked! Bought a brand new Matte Black F3 800. I went in to most likely purchase the new 899 Panigale and trade my 2012 ZX10r in and I came home happier than I thought I would be!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys n gals and learn a bunch about MV's!

Cheers!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nicely done Rowdy, and a very wise choice. I warn you though, you will probably look like an idiot from now on due to the massive permanent grin on your pie hole. Welcome brother.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I remember how happy I was when I bought my 2008 1098s brand new and I think I'm more excited about this bike than anyone ever before.

I will try to get pics up before tomorrow but I'm leaving on a business trip for a bit so might have to wait until I get back.

thanks =)

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
Welcome Rowdy....pics!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Were did you buy it at?

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome to the forum , alot of people who know much of the bike here and are friendly enough to explain anything you wanne know ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.