MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Got my rc coming early next week, is my bike the last one into the country?
For the guys who actually know alot of information, I think they need to know in which country u live in.

My bike is being delivered at the end of this week or end of next week.
CANT WAIT!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm in West Yorkshire england
Where abouts mate,im from Garforth originally,now live in York.
I was told mine was the last F3 800 RC one but when it came was No 21 of 150 series 11.
Not bothered though as they are a great bike.
Theres alot about though and often i can see 3 in the same day when i go for a ride.Makes yours 4 if your at squires,Seaways,Willingham Woods,Hawes etc.
Always nice to meet people with good taste LOL

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Bloody spell check. Rc reparto corse
We know u meant the RC version. But what every RC owner knows is that their were 150 675's and 250 800's. And we all know they produced way more than those numbers.

Thats why he said it as a joke

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where abouts mate,im from Garforth originally,now live in York.
I was told mine was the last F3 800 RC one but when it came was No 21 of 150 series 11.
Not bothered though as they are a great bike.
Theres alot about though and often i can see 3 in the same day when i go for a ride.Makes yours 4 if your at squires,Seaways,Willingham Woods,Hawes etc.
Always nice to meet people with good taste LOL
Usually at squires on Wednesdays. I'll keep an eye out for you, iv seen a few up there. Mine is a 675. Had one new in 2012 & decided to get another after not getting on with the Panigale.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That makes 400 bikes, where did you get your information from ? There are 100 675s & 250 800s that's it, there are no more & are all numbered.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
That was the first series. They have since made a second series. And who knows, maybe a third and fourth?

·
Registered
390 Posts
That makes 400 bikes, where did you get your information from ? There are 100 675s & 250 800s that's it, there are no more & are all numbered.
Plus the other 150 x 800 RCs from series 11

Ducati did a similar thing with the Desmo and produced more bikes

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Plus the other 150 x 800 RCs from series 11

Ducati did a similar thing with the Desmo and produced more bikes
Mine is a 675 so is there a series 2 ?
Is it not Miss selling if they make a limited amount to sell at a premium & then produce more

1 - 20 of 28 Posts