MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been wanting a new exhaust for a while but just didn't care much for all of the options out there. Looked at the Zero system for a while but just couldn't make myself spend that kind of money on an exhaust I wasn't sure about, especially with all the money I've been dumping into my truck. Well I had a little extra time today at work and decided to get on this here forum and low and behold I stumbled across the FM system! LOVE the look! Bit the bullet and placed an order today for that plus the Ohlins steering damper. Just over $2200 shipped to VA...OUCH!!! Oh well...the good thing is that if I ever decide to trade up to the 800, at least I can take the exhaust and damper with me!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well I've been wanting a new exhaust for a while but just didn't care much for all of the options out there. Looked at the Zero system for a while but just couldn't make myself spend that kind of money on an exhaust I wasn't sure about, especially with all the money I've been dumping into my truck. Well I had a little extra time today at work and decided to get on this here forum and low and behold I stumbled across the FM system! LOVE the look! Bit the bullet and placed an order today for that plus the Ohlins steering damper. Just over $2200 shipped to VA...OUCH!!! Oh well...the good thing is that if I ever decide to trade up to the 800, at least I can take the exhaust and damper with me!!
Wozers! That's $$. Please let us know how it sounds once it's installed.

Looks good, tho, I must agree. :yo:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I have a new F3 800. Any recommendation on the best sounding exhaust? I'm leaning heavily on Zero. But, stated above, I just not sure about spending all that money on it. However, if it really does add a lot to the sound I would def go for it. Any opinions are welcome...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I like the stock exhaust sound. Especially when the exhaust flap opens. IMHO most of the aftermarket exhausts are obnoxious and ruin the sound.

That's just me. Would like to get a decat head pipe though.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hey, I have a new F3 800. Any recommendation on the best sounding exhaust? I'm leaning heavily on Zero. But, stated above, I just not sure about spending all that money on it. However, if it really does add a lot to the sound I would def go for it. Any opinions are welcome...
Zero One fitted last summer, all I can say about the sound is that peoples heads turn before I get within 100 yards of them.
Quality is superb and I prefer it to the FM system, because it still retains the original design.

Will add a sound clip later, just moved in to a new house and I'm sure the neighbours would not be to pleased to hear the sound of the exhaust for 30 secs or so at 6000 plus revs. :drummer::drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tracking info says my new exhaust and steering damper should be at the house today. I guess I'll be installing them Friday when I get home from work...just in time for the Blue Ridge Bike Fest here in Roanoke, VA! I'll be sure to post pics and maybe a video (if I can get one to upload of the exhaust) as well as my opinion. Keep in mind I don't have the newest software installed on my bike yet so I may not be able to fully appreciate the difference it will make until I get that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts